2115 pts ยท October 12, 2017
What don't you get?
... you googled Eichenwalde Reinhardt?
WeeeeeEEEEeeer
It held meaning. It was something bad. Now it simply means Caucasian.
Eichenwalde. By Franz Reinhardt
Not enough
Hot
Holyshi..- YES!!
Lol the SJWs succesfully messed up racism
We know
Wtf
No. Sometimes you have pancakes, sometimes waffles. Rarely both as that's just a bit excessive.
Every now and then
What .gif?
We do.
Got banned, actually
I love this woman so much.
Waffles are the analsex of foods
Lol
Trains were never for children...
That was a duckling, though.
I'm the guy with the ridiculous and clumsy helmet.
Scooby doo is shit
Hnnnnggh
Shhh
It was a very powerful ending.
Absolutely amazing
Hnnnggh
Hnnnngghhh
What don't you get?
... you googled Eichenwalde Reinhardt?
WeeeeeEEEEeeer
It held meaning. It was something bad. Now it simply means Caucasian.
Eichenwalde. By Franz Reinhardt
Not enough
Hot
Holyshi..- YES!!
Lol the SJWs succesfully messed up racism
We know
Wtf
No. Sometimes you have pancakes, sometimes waffles. Rarely both as that's just a bit excessive.
Every now and then
What .gif?
We do.
Got banned, actually
We know
I love this woman so much.
Waffles are the analsex of foods
Lol
Trains were never for children...
That was a duckling, though.
I'm the guy with the ridiculous and clumsy helmet.
Scooby doo is shit
Hnnnnggh
Shhh
It was a very powerful ending.
Absolutely amazing
Hnnnggh
Hnnnngghhh