13082 pts · January 14, 2012
(╯°□°)╯︵ lɹıƃ ɹǝʌǝlɔ
Sorta upset you didn't name her Irma, lol but Ameterasu is a perfect name! May your new goddess bring you the sunlight she's named after <3
I know a surprising amount of Chris/Chris couples
ingredient and they may not have the same drugs you take here or as in my case have them at all!
Japan is also not the best when it comes to prescription meds or food allergies, the labeling on foods does not always declare every...(1/?)
also huge culture shock, no matter how much you THINK you know, it's still a HUGE change
that come in every apartment are extremely expensive to run. Also EVERYTHING GETS MOLDY...memories of trying to clean the tub tile there 2/2
How about central heating and cooling is not very common in apartments, and it can get very cold and very hot in tokyo. The small ACs (1/2)
щ(゜ロ゜щ) !! I'M SO SORRY I RUIN THINGS! I can stand it if it's just a little bit, but too much tastes like black licorice and soap to me
Cilantro ruins everything it's in
Someone picked their teeth in the window of a car I was waiting in, didn't noticed me until I yelled "I think you got it!"
Same here..."These are so nice---OH GOD WHY?!"
I'd ship it
In that picture I certainly do, I suppose it would depend on who was wearing them
"I love you so much I think I'd just die without you" playfully. Still hate partys til this day (end)
in the hospital. She died while I was partying, I blamed myself for years because she always told me ....(3/4)
choice if I wanted to go or not (JW's dont celebrate bdays). I wanted to go, and went instead of visiting my Grandma who had been (2/3)
I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness as a kid, I got invited to my first bday party EVER when I was about 10, my mom said it was my (1/2)
....that's amazing. Your mom sounds awesome
how did you fit in a stroller?
http://imgur.com/JMJzVZJ
He looks so much like my late Dad.
If you have an Aldi near you they have some exceptional Gluten Free pizza hot pockets!
Was watching security monitor in break room at work, a customer looked right into the camera and we 'met' eyes, I freaked out
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
certainly better than the original anime for sure
I really hope they actually use some of his manga attacks
really scared one of these was going to be a gif
CONGRATS OP! INVEST THAT SHIT OR PUT IT IN A HIGH YIELD SAVINGS AND LIVE OFF THE INTEREST!
YES PLEASE! BOTH OF YOU!
Love that analogy
Sorta upset you didn't name her Irma, lol but Ameterasu is a perfect name! May your new goddess bring you the sunlight she's named after <3
I know a surprising amount of Chris/Chris couples
ingredient and they may not have the same drugs you take here or as in my case have them at all!
Japan is also not the best when it comes to prescription meds or food allergies, the labeling on foods does not always declare every...(1/?)
also huge culture shock, no matter how much you THINK you know, it's still a HUGE change
that come in every apartment are extremely expensive to run. Also EVERYTHING GETS MOLDY...memories of trying to clean the tub tile there 2/2
How about central heating and cooling is not very common in apartments, and it can get very cold and very hot in tokyo. The small ACs (1/2)
щ(゜ロ゜щ) !! I'M SO SORRY I RUIN THINGS! I can stand it if it's just a little bit, but too much tastes like black licorice and soap to me
Cilantro ruins everything it's in
Someone picked their teeth in the window of a car I was waiting in, didn't noticed me until I yelled "I think you got it!"
Same here..."These are so nice---OH GOD WHY?!"
I'd ship it
In that picture I certainly do, I suppose it would depend on who was wearing them
"I love you so much I think I'd just die without you" playfully. Still hate partys til this day (end)
in the hospital. She died while I was partying, I blamed myself for years because she always told me ....(3/4)
choice if I wanted to go or not (JW's dont celebrate bdays). I wanted to go, and went instead of visiting my Grandma who had been (2/3)
I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness as a kid, I got invited to my first bday party EVER when I was about 10, my mom said it was my (1/2)
....that's amazing. Your mom sounds awesome
how did you fit in a stroller?
http://imgur.com/JMJzVZJ
He looks so much like my late Dad.
If you have an Aldi near you they have some exceptional Gluten Free pizza hot pockets!
Was watching security monitor in break room at work, a customer looked right into the camera and we 'met' eyes, I freaked out
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
certainly better than the original anime for sure
I really hope they actually use some of his manga attacks
really scared one of these was going to be a gif
CONGRATS OP! INVEST THAT SHIT OR PUT IT IN A HIGH YIELD SAVINGS AND LIVE OFF THE INTEREST!
YES PLEASE! BOTH OF YOU!
Love that analogy