169 pts · February 8, 2015
.
Lmao this is great, even Marco is in there.
All I'm saying is that I've seen darker stuff. But I guess if you want to call me a terrorist go ahead.
First of all I didn't judge you on sexuality and secondly a man can't be lesbian.
Apparently people above the age of 14 can't like 9/11 jokes, okay king of the Internet.
Really, 9/11 isn't that dark for me.
Yeah, have you been living under a rock? There have been many posts mocking trump on the front page.
Terrorist attack on the United States. Have you seen the Middle East and other countries?
Lmao one of the most horrible not even close. It's only well remembered because the twin towers were symbolic and it was the biggest (1/2)
So you care about the lives lost in 9/11 but then you use words like gay to describe objects, possibly offending gay people. Okay.
Well sadly it's funny to millions of people, so you're statement is already invalid.
Ah shit what's that thing called again.
I love that that I can tell from the art style now.
Ah this reminds me of stick page, these were great.
Lmao you haven't seen number one memes yet
I'm a simple man, OP doesn't deliver? Down vote and carry on
Well, that's fucking typical ain't it.
Damn I got down voted. Guess people can't detect sarcasm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Did you just assume the baby's gender? You are a disgusting human being.
Rip
v
Even though these "few" are making new laws destroying the majority.
.
Lmao this is great, even Marco is in there.
All I'm saying is that I've seen darker stuff. But I guess if you want to call me a terrorist go ahead.
First of all I didn't judge you on sexuality and secondly a man can't be lesbian.
Apparently people above the age of 14 can't like 9/11 jokes, okay king of the Internet.
Really, 9/11 isn't that dark for me.
Yeah, have you been living under a rock? There have been many posts mocking trump on the front page.
Terrorist attack on the United States. Have you seen the Middle East and other countries?
Lmao one of the most horrible not even close. It's only well remembered because the twin towers were symbolic and it was the biggest (1/2)
So you care about the lives lost in 9/11 but then you use words like gay to describe objects, possibly offending gay people. Okay.
Well sadly it's funny to millions of people, so you're statement is already invalid.
Ah shit what's that thing called again.
I love that that I can tell from the art style now.
Ah this reminds me of stick page, these were great.
Lmao you haven't seen number one memes yet
.
I'm a simple man, OP doesn't deliver? Down vote and carry on
Well, that's fucking typical ain't it.
Damn I got down voted. Guess people can't detect sarcasm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Did you just assume the baby's gender? You are a disgusting human being.
Rip
Even though these "few" are making new laws destroying the majority.