5521 pts · February 17, 2018
Second account. Imgurian since 2014
And the episode where they warped the starship halfway into the fungi universe and used a fungi teleported to revive their dead gay doctor
What about cheddar? Clearly she is the star of the show
Not too say singers can’t act. Some singers are great actors. I just haven’t seen any proof that the current generation of singers can act
I’ll admit it’s possible. However the most recent singer turned actor I saw was the guy from 1D in Dunkirk. His acting was bloody atrocious
You can tell they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for actors too. Taylor Swift is in Cats. Just coz she sings doesn’t mean she can act
If you count M&Ms, yellow will most commonly have the fewest and there is always way too many blue ones
I’m not alone!!
Isn’t Sydney heading for 46 or something crazy like that? And here in Perth we barely topped 24 the last two days
Specifically the Sydney funnel web. Those fuckers are almost as bad as the house prices in Sydney
I tried looking for 4.2TD 100series. Even late 90s models with 500xxx+ kms go for 20k here. Crazy resale value being factory turbo
If you want hot search up Marble Bar (my home town). Hit 48C today. Can’t go outside without melting to death
Except during swooping season
Wabbit season!
As opposed to your Neanderthal pad wearing “sport” that you call American football? Mate AFL is more football than that
Yet the saints still play him and even bought Corbin from the broncos. Least Widdop is gone so hunt will fail and they won’t make finals
Would you say it was the call of the wild?
Which city you moving to?
You’re right. Any logical person would take mass school shootings over a little crazy weather anyway. What were we Ozzie’s thinking?
Is it really tassie though? Not enough incest or bogans doing burnouts in falcons and commodores
Same here in Oz. Xmas is a time to buy expensive gifts and fall into debt instead of real family values and stuff
Never said I was Euro. Just calling it as I see it
Also it’s Irish isn’t it? Americans took a nice festive day and turned it into a commercialised event
Sure. Show me where it is and it’ll drive my 80 straight over it
Username relevant?
Grubs* you spelt grubs wrong. Just wait until that dumbass American pie of yours gets knocked out
Eagles!!
Neined
Lucky. He only came to Perth a few times but when he did I always went to see him at Perth zoo or talks he would do
I actually met him back when his wildlife park wasn’t as big. He did a tour and his love for animals was bigger than the camera could show
You boys over east are having a bad time of it. And here Perth is experiencing one of the wettest winters in recent years
And the episode where they warped the starship halfway into the fungi universe and used a fungi teleported to revive their dead gay doctor
What about cheddar? Clearly she is the star of the show
Not too say singers can’t act. Some singers are great actors. I just haven’t seen any proof that the current generation of singers can act
I’ll admit it’s possible. However the most recent singer turned actor I saw was the guy from 1D in Dunkirk. His acting was bloody atrocious
You can tell they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for actors too. Taylor Swift is in Cats. Just coz she sings doesn’t mean she can act
If you count M&Ms, yellow will most commonly have the fewest and there is always way too many blue ones
I’m not alone!!
Isn’t Sydney heading for 46 or something crazy like that? And here in Perth we barely topped 24 the last two days
Specifically the Sydney funnel web. Those fuckers are almost as bad as the house prices in Sydney
I tried looking for 4.2TD 100series. Even late 90s models with 500xxx+ kms go for 20k here. Crazy resale value being factory turbo
If you want hot search up Marble Bar (my home town). Hit 48C today. Can’t go outside without melting to death
Except during swooping season
Wabbit season!
As opposed to your Neanderthal pad wearing “sport” that you call American football? Mate AFL is more football than that
Yet the saints still play him and even bought Corbin from the broncos. Least Widdop is gone so hunt will fail and they won’t make finals
Would you say it was the call of the wild?
Which city you moving to?
You’re right. Any logical person would take mass school shootings over a little crazy weather anyway. What were we Ozzie’s thinking?
Is it really tassie though? Not enough incest or bogans doing burnouts in falcons and commodores
Same here in Oz. Xmas is a time to buy expensive gifts and fall into debt instead of real family values and stuff
Never said I was Euro. Just calling it as I see it
Also it’s Irish isn’t it? Americans took a nice festive day and turned it into a commercialised event
Sure. Show me where it is and it’ll drive my 80 straight over it
Username relevant?
Grubs* you spelt grubs wrong. Just wait until that dumbass American pie of yours gets knocked out
Eagles!!
Neined
Lucky. He only came to Perth a few times but when he did I always went to see him at Perth zoo or talks he would do
I actually met him back when his wildlife park wasn’t as big. He did a tour and his love for animals was bigger than the camera could show
You boys over east are having a bad time of it. And here Perth is experiencing one of the wettest winters in recent years