44884 pts ยท December 10, 2014
So, this is what you think ?
;)
That's right, but at least i'm not the delusional one.
Religious people being religious people...
There is a lot of charlatan in "sprirituality " books. Because they know religious people are easy preys.
My mom has tested me, I'm normal.
Why woudl'nt you believe ?
"Not the same real as science" Come on man, you need to open some books.
If people like me was womposing 90% of your world I would accept your critique.
Because they have the right to vote, because they are everywhere and composing a completly delusional humanity.
I don't get it. You mean religious people are like useful idiots ? It's a lie to inductively help humanity ?
Let's be straight, there is no differences between believing the cycle day/night is the god apolon and believing "our god" did our universe.
I hage nothing against the cultural sociology of religion. But i'm against living in a world where 90% of the population is delusional.
So you don't accept modern religions are nothing but living mythologies ?
I'm just willing to know what is Imgur reaction nothing more.
It's not hate, it's just the reality and how things works.
Juggalos.
It hurts only the 34 first times.
Those are nice pixels.
IB4 Angry christians downvotes.
I just died a little.
Too bad i'm not an amerifat.
Act to our level of capability, upvote it so a little more people might have a new perpesctive on it.
Blame it on downvote fairies.
CVompared to all other civilized country, they do.
Yes. But ones are supported by the most brillant mind while other has been created by a milenium old tribe of goat herders.
This argument is so stronk it hurts.
Each day this picture is posted here.
At least, it will be better than we actually get on earth.
Hey smartass, if the big bang theory is true, how didn't the earth blown up ? Ha !
So, this is what you think ?
;)
That's right, but at least i'm not the delusional one.
Religious people being religious people...
There is a lot of charlatan in "sprirituality " books. Because they know religious people are easy preys.
My mom has tested me, I'm normal.
Why woudl'nt you believe ?
"Not the same real as science" Come on man, you need to open some books.
If people like me was womposing 90% of your world I would accept your critique.
Because they have the right to vote, because they are everywhere and composing a completly delusional humanity.
I don't get it. You mean religious people are like useful idiots ? It's a lie to inductively help humanity ?
Let's be straight, there is no differences between believing the cycle day/night is the god apolon and believing "our god" did our universe.
I hage nothing against the cultural sociology of religion. But i'm against living in a world where 90% of the population is delusional.
So you don't accept modern religions are nothing but living mythologies ?
I'm just willing to know what is Imgur reaction nothing more.
It's not hate, it's just the reality and how things works.
Juggalos.
It hurts only the 34 first times.
Those are nice pixels.
IB4 Angry christians downvotes.
I just died a little.
Too bad i'm not an amerifat.
Act to our level of capability, upvote it so a little more people might have a new perpesctive on it.
Blame it on downvote fairies.
CVompared to all other civilized country, they do.
Yes. But ones are supported by the most brillant mind while other has been created by a milenium old tribe of goat herders.
This argument is so stronk it hurts.
Each day this picture is posted here.
At least, it will be better than we actually get on earth.
Hey smartass, if the big bang theory is true, how didn't the earth blown up ? Ha !