10231 pts ยท November 25, 2012
As someone who did martial arts as a teenager and was almost this good, I can tell you every girl at my high school wouldve agreed.
the piazza
Canada though:
Its a show about 6 people and 4 of them are dudes. I'm not embarrassed to tell people I watch it
I did this eating a soft bagel once and thought I was chewing on a rock before I noticed. I probably don't drink enough milk.
now im on the related videos rabbit hole of feels
replying to come back. dont disappoint me
-_-
Thats a high quality gif right there
Wheres that "previously on imgur" stuff thats always so helpful?
Bruce Wayne sues Clark Kent for a scathing article
they are both game balls though. He got interviewed after this and said him and his friend had gotten a lot sitting there
it is the actor.
The first shot of Braavos does not run
The prankers probably filmed that separately and cut it in for effect
...pugzza?
woooooooooooooah
The Angry Duckling
All I can ever draw is this picture of a woman's face:
I hadnt commented on anything in a while and saw I had a reply. Not ok
MuFAsa
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Mufasa?
Behind the image:
Here you go:
Wait guys what are cat years?
As someone who did martial arts as a teenager and was almost this good, I can tell you every girl at my high school wouldve agreed.
the piazza
Canada though:
Its a show about 6 people and 4 of them are dudes. I'm not embarrassed to tell people I watch it
I did this eating a soft bagel once and thought I was chewing on a rock before I noticed. I probably don't drink enough milk.
now im on the related videos rabbit hole of feels
replying to come back. dont disappoint me
-_-
Thats a high quality gif right there
Wheres that "previously on imgur" stuff thats always so helpful?
Bruce Wayne sues Clark Kent for a scathing article
they are both game balls though. He got interviewed after this and said him and his friend had gotten a lot sitting there
it is the actor.
The first shot of Braavos does not run
The prankers probably filmed that separately and cut it in for effect
...pugzza?
woooooooooooooah
The Angry Duckling
All I can ever draw is this picture of a woman's face:
I hadnt commented on anything in a while and saw I had a reply. Not ok
MuFAsa
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Mufasa?
Behind the image:
Here you go:
Wait guys what are cat years?