132 pts ยท October 25, 2014
Not even sure
Like all the robots taking the manufacturing jobs?
Yeah very frustrating. And then my team be like "I need heals". Well nobody was watching my back so fend for yourselves since I'm dead...
Thank you for everything you do.
After a tough Saturday. This is exactly what I needed to see. May Mr. Kraus rest in peace.
The guy and the manager planned it out to see how the media would react to his tweet. He was actually getting nuggets from another BK
Here in Houston I haven't seen anything like this too
The fly swatter has determined you get to live another day!
As an American with knowledge of the beautiful game. Yes, football (soccer) talk
Not many Latinos in Australia? Soon enough you'll meet one. Somos muchos!
Lots of people put sewing supplies in those cookie containers. My family does that too
Geez are you taking Physics?????
Yes it is
So should we burn Florida?
You see this in Texas. Looks very fucking stupid.
That's deep
"Stand still...he might leave"
H-Town! Btw I've never seen that car around town.
"Hey...hey...feed me"
Houston can get to 100 degrees with high humidity. Not fun at all
Meeeeeeeee
Extremely satisfying to see
This is awesome! I'm sure that took forever.
Palmela Handerson going back to work!
We used to go every 2 years to see family. Now I don't plan on visiting any time soon.
Not even sure
Like all the robots taking the manufacturing jobs?
Yeah very frustrating. And then my team be like "I need heals". Well nobody was watching my back so fend for yourselves since I'm dead...
Thank you for everything you do.
After a tough Saturday. This is exactly what I needed to see. May Mr. Kraus rest in peace.
The guy and the manager planned it out to see how the media would react to his tweet. He was actually getting nuggets from another BK
Here in Houston I haven't seen anything like this too
The fly swatter has determined you get to live another day!
As an American with knowledge of the beautiful game. Yes, football (soccer) talk
Not many Latinos in Australia? Soon enough you'll meet one. Somos muchos!
Lots of people put sewing supplies in those cookie containers. My family does that too
Geez are you taking Physics?????
Yes it is
So should we burn Florida?
You see this in Texas. Looks very fucking stupid.
That's deep
That's deep
"Stand still...he might leave"
H-Town! Btw I've never seen that car around town.
"Hey...hey...feed me"
Houston can get to 100 degrees with high humidity. Not fun at all
Meeeeeeeee
Extremely satisfying to see
This is awesome! I'm sure that took forever.
Palmela Handerson going back to work!
We used to go every 2 years to see family. Now I don't plan on visiting any time soon.