1894 pts ยท October 30, 2012
Kitten bits and belly!!
People tryin to cool their taco on a public chair?
I feel like whoever draws these has Bipolar Disorder and I love it!
You will be the glorious comment that dies with the post. I'm so sorry.
Best use of this meme, ever.
Why?
I love that someone was kind enough to the poor girl to block out her butt.
Let us know how it goes! Good luck!!
Why is this getting downvoted?
Don't get the dad reference?
Jello
Bisexual women: helllo beautiful lady wearing two bras.
Did you if you downvote Twilight references it counts as two points?
That is an American Girl doll bunk bed.
23
Cried over the note from Lily. Then sobbed like a bitch over the twins.
"5 month ultrasound. No heartbeat left"
Internet hug.
Thank you.
Why have we not created internet run hugging machines?
Somebody has some randos
Perfect!
I want one!!!
So accurate in every way!!
I worked in mangement at Wal-Mart for 5 years. It is not supposed to happen of managers and Customer Service does things by the book.
Walmart cannot price match to online retailers. Company policy.
Why is this not getting more points!
Please say yes please say yes
Obese by weight or measurements and still HEALTHY falls where on the "obese is not ok" scale.
Kitten bits and belly!!
People tryin to cool their taco on a public chair?
I feel like whoever draws these has Bipolar Disorder and I love it!
You will be the glorious comment that dies with the post. I'm so sorry.
Best use of this meme, ever.
Why?
I love that someone was kind enough to the poor girl to block out her butt.
Let us know how it goes! Good luck!!
Why is this getting downvoted?
Don't get the dad reference?
Jello
Bisexual women: helllo beautiful lady wearing two bras.
Did you if you downvote Twilight references it counts as two points?
That is an American Girl doll bunk bed.
23
Cried over the note from Lily. Then sobbed like a bitch over the twins.
Cried over the note from Lily. Then sobbed like a bitch over the twins.
"5 month ultrasound. No heartbeat left"
Internet hug.
Thank you.
Why have we not created internet run hugging machines?
Somebody has some randos
Perfect!
I want one!!!
So accurate in every way!!
I worked in mangement at Wal-Mart for 5 years. It is not supposed to happen of managers and Customer Service does things by the book.
Walmart cannot price match to online retailers. Company policy.
Why is this not getting more points!
Please say yes please say yes
Obese by weight or measurements and still HEALTHY falls where on the "obese is not ok" scale.