106 pts ยท August 25, 2014
I do exactly this.. if i sense them waiting/waving I look at the floor of the passenger side and pretend I don't see them. I have time.
management clinic. Once there they suggested the suboxone due to the amount of Norco I was taking daily. It's like methadone, curbs W/D
I had knee surgery, was given opiates (Norco) for a few months during recovery, and then they stopped those and referred me to a pain 1/2
The NPCs line got me.. I know some guys like that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt
Guilt.
OK.. I'll be the one.. *too
I think they could just limit him to one line about whatever he's driving and still be fine. They have juat let him talk a bit too much.
I expected the Tom Green looking guy on the left of the frame to lean in and... "MEEP"
Epic title +1
It felt like two columns of set up just to use the phrase "Pokemon Go away".
His name is Robert Paulson.
#turboslut
Yes, there is also a Sin Eater in The Order... something something judge a book by it's cover. All I asked was to check out the sample :)
I used Richard Nixon for quite awhile...
I was too, there is a YT channel with all of his appearances on O&A.
Julie of the Wolves
Bravo!
..I'm ashamed about how long it took me to get this
I HATE driving through fuckin' Ohio.
The entire city of Kalamazoo no longer exists for me bc of this.
Full fear-boner...
DUDE! YES! I had completely forgotten about this book!
"I'd like to make a Tic Tac box that dispenses Tic Tac boxes. It'd have to be real fuckin' big!" - Mitch Hedberg.. probably
Fuck that, it counts for something. I did the suboxone thing for a few months and now I'm 2 years clean. It's a huge step, be proud.
RKO outta nowhere!
You can rent it on PS Now
Can someone make a gif of the Rock saying it doesn't matter what color you see... I'd really enjoy that.
I do exactly this.. if i sense them waiting/waving I look at the floor of the passenger side and pretend I don't see them. I have time.
management clinic. Once there they suggested the suboxone due to the amount of Norco I was taking daily. It's like methadone, curbs W/D
I had knee surgery, was given opiates (Norco) for a few months during recovery, and then they stopped those and referred me to a pain 1/2
The NPCs line got me.. I know some guys like that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt
Guilt.
OK.. I'll be the one.. *too
I think they could just limit him to one line about whatever he's driving and still be fine. They have juat let him talk a bit too much.
I expected the Tom Green looking guy on the left of the frame to lean in and... "MEEP"
Epic title +1
It felt like two columns of set up just to use the phrase "Pokemon Go away".
His name is Robert Paulson.
#turboslut
Yes, there is also a Sin Eater in The Order... something something judge a book by it's cover. All I asked was to check out the sample :)
I used Richard Nixon for quite awhile...
I was too, there is a YT channel with all of his appearances on O&A.
Julie of the Wolves
Bravo!
..I'm ashamed about how long it took me to get this
I HATE driving through fuckin' Ohio.
The entire city of Kalamazoo no longer exists for me bc of this.
Full fear-boner...
DUDE! YES! I had completely forgotten about this book!
"I'd like to make a Tic Tac box that dispenses Tic Tac boxes. It'd have to be real fuckin' big!" - Mitch Hedberg.. probably
Fuck that, it counts for something. I did the suboxone thing for a few months and now I'm 2 years clean. It's a huge step, be proud.
RKO outta nowhere!
You can rent it on PS Now
Can someone make a gif of the Rock saying it doesn't matter what color you see... I'd really enjoy that.