11526 pts · May 12, 2015
I don't know what I did to make you read my bio...
Whats the movie called?
I don't either I hope you get an answer
Didn't expect FartsSmellBad to know so much about engines. Talk about judging a book by its cover.
Random is a helluva drug
Got him
Right? Looks awesome
Always great to find fellow random users
Live and let die he got busy damn
Yep 100 is going to be an awesome milestone.
Did you get here from random search also?
The elevator didn't work out in that one
From dusk till dawn the tv series
Yeah just spamming A works after being knocked off
Cock
Attention everyone this post is a joke. He was a very popular user who was then banned and then someone posted that he maybe a pedo.
Picture is a joke. Saw the pedo post thought of this rick and morty episode because he was a really popular user.
The picture is jokong about everyone calling him a maybe pedo. Picture is a joke
Picture is a joke cause I saw that pedo post earlier. Picture is just a joke
Meh, just joking about the situation because the top post in usersub was titled ISeeNipple might be a pedo.Who knows, picture is just a joke
Blocked
How else will they understand how good the music is without that picture
You're a good man I thought you were tricking me +1
BWAHH!!
The show is Konosuba
To be fair
Tag me @Tagaroo
...Without going incognito ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It worked for me using Imgur App on mobile
Don't delete this comment I will be back and in your darkest hour I will be there for you
Definitely will have to check it out thanks for the recommendation.
Whats the movie called?
I don't either I hope you get an answer
Didn't expect FartsSmellBad to know so much about engines. Talk about judging a book by its cover.
Random is a helluva drug
Got him
Right? Looks awesome
Always great to find fellow random users
Live and let die he got busy damn
Yep 100 is going to be an awesome milestone.
Did you get here from random search also?
The elevator didn't work out in that one
From dusk till dawn the tv series
Yeah just spamming A works after being knocked off
Cock
Attention everyone this post is a joke. He was a very popular user who was then banned and then someone posted that he maybe a pedo.
Picture is a joke. Saw the pedo post thought of this rick and morty episode because he was a really popular user.
The picture is jokong about everyone calling him a maybe pedo. Picture is a joke
Picture is a joke cause I saw that pedo post earlier. Picture is just a joke
Meh, just joking about the situation because the top post in usersub was titled ISeeNipple might be a pedo.Who knows, picture is just a joke
Blocked
How else will they understand how good the music is without that picture
You're a good man I thought you were tricking me +1
BWAHH!!
The show is Konosuba
To be fair
Tag me @Tagaroo
...Without going incognito ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It worked for me using Imgur App on mobile
Don't delete this comment I will be back and in your darkest hour I will be there for you
Definitely will have to check it out thanks for the recommendation.