4009 pts · September 21, 2014
Ope
This was me last night! Too bad they didn't sleep in longer though...
My head hurts now
Is that a bag? I stared at that hard until I realized the woman suddenly inside of the painting.
Anything's a dildo....?
Soldier hahaha
I need to see this!!
Someone I know had one that did the same thing. Let you pet it and stuff. So weird. They're like water puppies.
That Wladimir Klitchko is Hayden Panettiere's fiance husband guy I think
Aw ye
LMAO
Haha best response ever
You remind me of Mona Tavakoli
Thank you! I mean, I don't even use the towel for my body on my face. I don't need my dogs oils on my stuff.
I have a dog and she's not allowed anywhere near the bedrooms.
M'lady
Shitters clogged
Huehuehue
This is the funniest comment ever
Hahahaha oh my god
I can't stop laughing at this. I knew someone would say this!
Or.... OR... 47... Like 1947.... Which would make her 68?
This is like, the opposite of those Chris Pratt pics
Shes not that bad! She'll leave tiny drops around and also turns into a huge bitch lol.
Sounds like my dog. We got her a few years ago. She's 16 and not fixed. She doesn't get crazy, but she does still bleed ಠ_ಠ
HAHA
Awww
Kill me
Oh my god so cute!!
Hahahaha
Ope
This was me last night! Too bad they didn't sleep in longer though...
My head hurts now
Is that a bag? I stared at that hard until I realized the woman suddenly inside of the painting.
Anything's a dildo....?
Soldier hahaha
I need to see this!!
Someone I know had one that did the same thing. Let you pet it and stuff. So weird. They're like water puppies.
That Wladimir Klitchko is Hayden Panettiere's fiance husband guy I think
Aw ye
LMAO
Haha best response ever
You remind me of Mona Tavakoli
Thank you! I mean, I don't even use the towel for my body on my face. I don't need my dogs oils on my stuff.
I have a dog and she's not allowed anywhere near the bedrooms.
M'lady
Shitters clogged
Huehuehue
This is the funniest comment ever
Hahahaha oh my god
I can't stop laughing at this. I knew someone would say this!
Or.... OR... 47... Like 1947.... Which would make her 68?
This is like, the opposite of those Chris Pratt pics
Shes not that bad! She'll leave tiny drops around and also turns into a huge bitch lol.
Sounds like my dog. We got her a few years ago. She's 16 and not fixed. She doesn't get crazy, but she does still bleed ಠ_ಠ
HAHA
Awww
Kill me
Oh my god so cute!!
Hahahaha