3235 pts · December 31, 2013
Hey
Can you post a picture of your knuckles? Id like to see that tattoo
Must have misread it. Anyway you don’t get crates from drops anymore, only weapons
I’d say give it a week. Matchmaking servers are still shit queue times are still over an hour for me
Not sure when you played but item drops have reset weekly for years
I just learned about this in anthropology! Rad to see it here
Sorry you feel that way
You can have a stylistic opinion of certain things like the absurdity of taking a picture with such a large device without being 12. So no
You're right, btw I bet you look great with that fanny pack on. Super tactical
yup
96% of us flags are made in America
them apart
Also, a symbol has the same meaning regardless of where it was made. If i showed you a flag made in US and made in China you couldnt tell
IMO that's a dumb law. I argued against it in Florida with the bill author. 96% of as US flags are made in America as is. And capitalism...
I read this and went to the next post. Then it hit me, I sighed deeply and returned to give you your +1.
Someone can't complain about having it bad because I've had it worse... Gtfo
I'd*
Just checked it out it was pretty bad, is give it a 2
Homo sapiens were designed to engineer bombs and create religion to fight over? Not buying it. We are designed for survival.
It's being speculated but had yet to be factually verified.
that was honestly hilarious
This is happening where I live in Florida today
Are you OK?
exactly :)
This probably took hours... No way he waited
So what are you?
Pimpin ain't easy... but it's necessary
Gold medal
Satellite Beach
Can you post a picture of your knuckles? Id like to see that tattoo
Must have misread it. Anyway you don’t get crates from drops anymore, only weapons
I’d say give it a week. Matchmaking servers are still shit queue times are still over an hour for me
Not sure when you played but item drops have reset weekly for years
I just learned about this in anthropology! Rad to see it here
Sorry you feel that way
You can have a stylistic opinion of certain things like the absurdity of taking a picture with such a large device without being 12. So no
You're right, btw I bet you look great with that fanny pack on. Super tactical
yup
96% of us flags are made in America
them apart
Also, a symbol has the same meaning regardless of where it was made. If i showed you a flag made in US and made in China you couldnt tell
IMO that's a dumb law. I argued against it in Florida with the bill author. 96% of as US flags are made in America as is. And capitalism...
I read this and went to the next post. Then it hit me, I sighed deeply and returned to give you your +1.
Someone can't complain about having it bad because I've had it worse... Gtfo
I'd*
Just checked it out it was pretty bad, is give it a 2
Homo sapiens were designed to engineer bombs and create religion to fight over? Not buying it. We are designed for survival.
It's being speculated but had yet to be factually verified.
that was honestly hilarious
This is happening where I live in Florida today
Are you OK?
exactly :)
This probably took hours... No way he waited
So what are you?
Pimpin ain't easy... but it's necessary
Gold medal
Satellite Beach