15033 pts ยท November 27, 2012
I know that Alexander Hamilton is here and he would rather not have this debate. I'll remind you that he is NOT Secretary of State
....France.
We signed a treaty with a King whose head is now in a basket, Would you like to take it out and ask it?
Now I can have milk every day!
Thank you. I wasn't getting that one at all. "Cork on the Cove...what?"
Entangle me not, Webb!
Jessica Pearson is a fucking boss.
Remain Indoors!
I saw a Trinity Knot once. My first thought was "Why is his tie on backwards?"
The Soviets had the manpower, the U.S. the industry and the UK were the only ones holding on in 1940 so...everyone?
We have a sabre-toothed tiger in boxes but we can't fit it in the museum as the floor collapsed and we never fixed it. Good ol' Ireland.
Hey, I wrote this! And made that gif! And now it's on imgur! Oooh.
There's no better way to tell a story than with DonGlover
Are those the keys to a SPACESHIP?!
Abso-fucking-lutely.
One of the few words that can be put in the middle of words and still make un-fucking-believable sense
Iron helps us play!
We had Eddie Izzard on Saturday, I was rather happy.
Or maybe midgets
Hey Imgur, did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
"N-nn-n..." "Noticeably? I'll say"
Uhh....Fifty...six?
Still no luck catchin' them tortoises then?
And when a women says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off
Wait a minute, you ain't made of Tuesday
And you just spend the rest of the flight feeding it rashers
None of the things mentioned in that article have anything to do with why Pluto isn't a planet.
Yep. Digestion is super icky, and an inspiring piece of natural evolution. Cognitive dissonance is a wonderful thing.
It is. It's icky, squishy and disgusting. It's also a marvel of biology and awesome feat of evolution. It can be both.
Being one does not preclude becoming the other.
I know that Alexander Hamilton is here and he would rather not have this debate. I'll remind you that he is NOT Secretary of State
....France.
We signed a treaty with a King whose head is now in a basket, Would you like to take it out and ask it?
Now I can have milk every day!
Thank you. I wasn't getting that one at all. "Cork on the Cove...what?"
Entangle me not, Webb!
Jessica Pearson is a fucking boss.
Remain Indoors!
I saw a Trinity Knot once. My first thought was "Why is his tie on backwards?"
The Soviets had the manpower, the U.S. the industry and the UK were the only ones holding on in 1940 so...everyone?
We have a sabre-toothed tiger in boxes but we can't fit it in the museum as the floor collapsed and we never fixed it. Good ol' Ireland.
Hey, I wrote this! And made that gif! And now it's on imgur! Oooh.
There's no better way to tell a story than with DonGlover
Are those the keys to a SPACESHIP?!
Abso-fucking-lutely.
One of the few words that can be put in the middle of words and still make un-fucking-believable sense
Iron helps us play!
We had Eddie Izzard on Saturday, I was rather happy.
Or maybe midgets
Hey Imgur, did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
"N-nn-n..." "Noticeably? I'll say"
Uhh....Fifty...six?
Still no luck catchin' them tortoises then?
And when a women says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off
Wait a minute, you ain't made of Tuesday
And you just spend the rest of the flight feeding it rashers
None of the things mentioned in that article have anything to do with why Pluto isn't a planet.
Yep. Digestion is super icky, and an inspiring piece of natural evolution. Cognitive dissonance is a wonderful thing.
It is. It's icky, squishy and disgusting. It's also a marvel of biology and awesome feat of evolution. It can be both.
Being one does not preclude becoming the other.