8950 pts ยท April 3, 2012
meow
Bitch, it might.
I think its called Virgin Diaries or something from TLC.
you sound annoying.
Yaletown
I logged in to favourite this, and I have no idea why.
First time I lol'd on a comment in a while. HAHAH
Im a personal trainer and do Kettle Bell Sport type training. Its awesome!
**Couples that pee together, shit together.
I feel just kinda creepy for knowing the source of this hahah
Source: https://vimeo.com/121001475
My friend is in this. It was a submission for the Doritos Superbowl commercial thing last year.
I appologize, however your mom crapped in my gas tank.
and puts in his/her headphone in for a split second
I first thought you were referring to his penis and thought that was a slightly weird. Then realized you were talking about the guy lol
BROOOOTTHHHEEERRRRRRR
I live in Vancouver and there are a couple places that do this
how is the puppy doing??
FYI it's not the same person
Ryerson's ma jam
yeeeeee Ryerson
Just out of curiosity where is the puppy coming from?
that dog seems to have a cooler life than I do
Hey neighbour
I missed my mouth a few months ago and it got stuck under my eye lid.
Yeah probably. Oh well. Thought I'd ask around and see.
Thanks. Yeah I have Sims 3. I just miss the original. You can't beat it. I googled around for a hard copy. They are so expensive now...
Real question. Is there any way I can play the original sims on my mac? Like is there a download somewhere or like buy a download?
Bitch, it might.
I think its called Virgin Diaries or something from TLC.
you sound annoying.
Yaletown
I logged in to favourite this, and I have no idea why.
First time I lol'd on a comment in a while. HAHAH
Im a personal trainer and do Kettle Bell Sport type training. Its awesome!
**Couples that pee together, shit together.
I feel just kinda creepy for knowing the source of this hahah
Source: https://vimeo.com/121001475
My friend is in this. It was a submission for the Doritos Superbowl commercial thing last year.
I appologize, however your mom crapped in my gas tank.
and puts in his/her headphone in for a split second
I first thought you were referring to his penis and thought that was a slightly weird. Then realized you were talking about the guy lol
BROOOOTTHHHEEERRRRRRR
I live in Vancouver and there are a couple places that do this
how is the puppy doing??
FYI it's not the same person
Ryerson's ma jam
yeeeeee Ryerson
Just out of curiosity where is the puppy coming from?
that dog seems to have a cooler life than I do
Hey neighbour
I missed my mouth a few months ago and it got stuck under my eye lid.
Yeah probably. Oh well. Thought I'd ask around and see.
Thanks. Yeah I have Sims 3. I just miss the original. You can't beat it. I googled around for a hard copy. They are so expensive now...
Real question. Is there any way I can play the original sims on my mac? Like is there a download somewhere or like buy a download?
Real question. Is there any way I can play the original sims on my mac? Like is there a download somewhere or like buy a download?
Real question. Is there any way I can play the original sims on my mac? Like is there a download somewhere or like buy a download?