2954 pts · December 4, 2012
Mainly a lurker.
Oh god. I am a terrible person!
I'm relatively new to dog currency.
Briefly. I mean, it wasn't ENTIRELY a failure.
I just wanted to be funny dammit.
In exchange for my soul
Same. I live in the desert. Just rarely see them this big in the house, much less on me.
Please do. It's for the greater good.
To the point when ply matters...
;]
Never stops us.
Thanks Obama 奥巴马 .
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
hahaha. wow. thanks!
damn this Moon Moon craze took off like a rocket ship to the...
perfect, Bropez.
well, just note that he took multiple shots and an explosion prior to death. that's pretty much what you'll see in the picture.
It's a pretty gruesome picture of the brother postmortem.
nsfl nsfl nsfl nsfl why did i click fuck fuck fuck
whaaaaaaaat. you crayyyyy.
And I'm like, "oh hey, I went to school with them." and "well, they've clearly gone much farther than I have." and "well shit."
damnnn, like your taste.
Sorry, your mind wandered and this thought delayed. Just popped into your head now. Also, I think I'd like this song stuck in your head.
Equal opportunist.
Gotta love Catholic high school.
Yes. My thought exactly.
but... the sun is still out here...
I LAUGHED HARD AND LONG AND FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK
hahaha. Touché.
comment.
Those are AWESOME
Oh god. I am a terrible person!
I'm relatively new to dog currency.
Briefly. I mean, it wasn't ENTIRELY a failure.
I just wanted to be funny dammit.
In exchange for my soul
Same. I live in the desert. Just rarely see them this big in the house, much less on me.
Please do. It's for the greater good.
To the point when ply matters...
;]
Never stops us.
Thanks Obama 奥巴马 .
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
hahaha. wow. thanks!
damn this Moon Moon craze took off like a rocket ship to the...
perfect, Bropez.
well, just note that he took multiple shots and an explosion prior to death. that's pretty much what you'll see in the picture.
It's a pretty gruesome picture of the brother postmortem.
nsfl nsfl nsfl nsfl why did i click fuck fuck fuck
whaaaaaaaat. you crayyyyy.
And I'm like, "oh hey, I went to school with them." and "well, they've clearly gone much farther than I have." and "well shit."
damnnn, like your taste.
Sorry, your mind wandered and this thought delayed. Just popped into your head now. Also, I think I'd like this song stuck in your head.
Equal opportunist.
Gotta love Catholic high school.
Yes. My thought exactly.
but... the sun is still out here...
I LAUGHED HARD AND LONG AND FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK
hahaha. Touché.
comment.
Those are AWESOME