377 pts ยท October 24, 2012
Goddamn I saw the M, why do you do this to me!
You are damn lucky you have some fine art otherwise I would be downvoting cause of collingwood.
I had to come back to upvote this. Brilliant bit of a late chuckle there though
This is what advice mallard should be about
If cooked right it tastes a lot better than beef, much more tender and much leaner than beef. So its a win win situation
My life is now complete
I love you!
I swear I saw this on the front page not more that 20 seconds ago
He will never not be Roy
But how!?
Every single time. Dont care about reposts this stuff is gold
Caption wins, everyone else can go home.
I don't get it, what i-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOCHIME
Did not see that coming. +1
I want to see more of this around here
What's this? An over-abundance of bees in your Automobile? my suitcase full of bees oughta put a stop to that!
Took me way to long to notice hitler back there.
It will still be used wrong, thats just how people are. But keep up the good work, you are doing the world a favour.
Get off your ass imgur and start thinking like 4chan, realise how much power you all hold and get stuff done! Fix whats broken.
including yourself.
awesome, i will definitely be using this
NOOO more half-life 3 confirmed jokes :(
About Time!
They ask them to get answers, you should be copying him. He will be the one doing what he loves and getting paid to do it when he finishes.
created the account 1yr ago and waited patiently just for this one joke...we know what you are up to
best thing i have seen ever! you win everything
Not sure if I want or not
I appreciate the fact you didn't claim it as your own, I have seen so many reposts today claiming OC. +1
Well played
Goddamn I saw the M, why do you do this to me!
You are damn lucky you have some fine art otherwise I would be downvoting cause of collingwood.
I had to come back to upvote this. Brilliant bit of a late chuckle there though
This is what advice mallard should be about
If cooked right it tastes a lot better than beef, much more tender and much leaner than beef. So its a win win situation
My life is now complete
I love you!
I swear I saw this on the front page not more that 20 seconds ago
He will never not be Roy
But how!?
Every single time. Dont care about reposts this stuff is gold
Caption wins, everyone else can go home.
I don't get it, what i-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOCHIME
Did not see that coming. +1
I want to see more of this around here
What's this? An over-abundance of bees in your Automobile? my suitcase full of bees oughta put a stop to that!
Took me way to long to notice hitler back there.
It will still be used wrong, thats just how people are. But keep up the good work, you are doing the world a favour.
Get off your ass imgur and start thinking like 4chan, realise how much power you all hold and get stuff done! Fix whats broken.
including yourself.
awesome, i will definitely be using this
NOOO more half-life 3 confirmed jokes :(
About Time!
They ask them to get answers, you should be copying him. He will be the one doing what he loves and getting paid to do it when he finishes.
created the account 1yr ago and waited patiently just for this one joke...we know what you are up to
best thing i have seen ever! you win everything
Not sure if I want or not
I appreciate the fact you didn't claim it as your own, I have seen so many reposts today claiming OC. +1
Well played