7400 pts · April 6, 2016
Nobody likes you when you're 23...
Best comment
Who hurt you?
Keep working at it! You’ll get better in no time!
This was from the Missouri Highway Patrol Facebook page, not your local police station...
Not sure why I find this so funny
They didn’t have lovely lady humps
Looks sharp ????
Gods white?
You don’t even list specs. Goddamn tease!
It’s a joke...douche
‘Tis not Firearm Friday
No
I shouldn’t have liked this...but it’s good perving
Looks like an explosive situation...
Thank you for your service!
Something something, first...
Yeah, it caught me by surprise. I was in a phone call and immediately hung up so take a picture. Lucky the wiper blades blocked their plate
ok
Is the meme referring to you? No one doing bobwestin?
John Wick 3: Switzerland
Archer and Harambe, my two favorites.
op delivered
Hello, my new favorite brother.
That cable management...hrrnnngggg
Explain Snowden.
Me too. They won't ever give him a fair trial, which is ludicrous. I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but we as the people deserve to say.
As a DoD employee, domestic means the government as well.
Right so as I said, bring him home only if he is going to be given a jury trial.
I think that's just a sound bite that the government uses to trick people into thinking he's some kind of criminal mastermind.
Best comment
Who hurt you?
Keep working at it! You’ll get better in no time!
This was from the Missouri Highway Patrol Facebook page, not your local police station...
Not sure why I find this so funny
They didn’t have lovely lady humps
Looks sharp ????
Gods white?
You don’t even list specs. Goddamn tease!
It’s a joke...douche
‘Tis not Firearm Friday
No
I shouldn’t have liked this...but it’s good perving
Looks like an explosive situation...
Thank you for your service!
Something something, first...
Yeah, it caught me by surprise. I was in a phone call and immediately hung up so take a picture. Lucky the wiper blades blocked their plate
ok
Is the meme referring to you? No one doing bobwestin?
John Wick 3: Switzerland
Archer and Harambe, my two favorites.
op delivered
Hello, my new favorite brother.
ok
That cable management...hrrnnngggg
Explain Snowden.
Me too. They won't ever give him a fair trial, which is ludicrous. I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but we as the people deserve to say.
As a DoD employee, domestic means the government as well.
Right so as I said, bring him home only if he is going to be given a jury trial.
I think that's just a sound bite that the government uses to trick people into thinking he's some kind of criminal mastermind.