810 pts ยท January 17, 2016
Just a lurker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2uHBhKTSe0
That face. . . he's plotting something.
If you set up some ground rules with her to continue the relationship that's important. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Nice was it skeet or target or 3 gun?
What were you qualifying in?
Happy Birthday
This. . . This made me laugh
He's plotting his next escape
He isn't hiding he's waiting for you to slip up.
He knows the truth behind soda and it's evil schemes
I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter
Serpentine fashion
Russian kitty plotting
Smear it all over your face you filthy filthy man
WEEKS? WEEEEKSSSSS? It took me months and I still find crud when at the range.
The asian guy in the background is like what the fuck.
Sigh do I have to bring out the info-graphic?
DO YOU WANA BUILD A WALLL, OKAY BYEEE
FEEETIEEEEEES
Too freeken cute.
Last seen a couple hours ago
Thank you for your efforts
despite our issues we have a great country with good people whats not to like
Man yours looks so much better than mine +1
Please be joking
why must you make me feel like a woman
XD
Oh god no
Pikachu is going super saiyan.
Yes I just find it funny the way he does it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2uHBhKTSe0
That face. . . he's plotting something.
If you set up some ground rules with her to continue the relationship that's important. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Nice was it skeet or target or 3 gun?
What were you qualifying in?
Happy Birthday
This. . . This made me laugh
He's plotting his next escape
He isn't hiding he's waiting for you to slip up.
He knows the truth behind soda and it's evil schemes
I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter![]()
Serpentine fashion
Russian kitty plotting
Smear it all over your face you filthy filthy man
WEEKS? WEEEEKSSSSS? It took me months and I still find crud when at the range.
The asian guy in the background is like what the fuck.
Sigh do I have to bring out the info-graphic?
DO YOU WANA BUILD A WALLL, OKAY BYEEE
FEEETIEEEEEES
Too freeken cute.
Last seen a couple hours ago
Thank you for your efforts
despite our issues we have a great country with good people whats not to like
Man yours looks so much better than mine +1
Please be joking
why must you make me feel like a woman
XD
Oh god no
Pikachu is going super saiyan.
Yes I just find it funny the way he does it.