9751 pts · September 17, 2012
I got fed up with spatulas and now cook the eggs in mass and flip them with the pan
Take your fucking upvote
I didn’t read the title so it took me about as long to realize all these tools were meant exclusively for blind people
You lucky bastard
Spider-Man is a super hero but he needs to protect his secret identity. The mask must stay on.
Or maybe so he could blow it up without removing his mask?
#8 I didn’t even know that was an option. It’s on now.
I was talking about the audio. And it’s used in Death Note, I remembered.
What anime is that from
Yeah, it’s like….Come on
I, too, vote for Mothman
Not sure why more Americans aren’t just boycotting this farce.
This is the way
This is why I want to see the parents when I buy from a breeder.
Too bad they taste like crap now that the chocolate has been altered.
Wish these brands would get on BSKY so I could take some shots at them
Three tits is sci-fi. Four is getting into furry territory
Just use your desktop guys, never use your phone. Just don’t go outside. Don’t have lives. Stay at home and only look at IMGUR on your computer, guys! Problem solved, throw away your phones, duh.
#1 oh, we just slipping these into dumps now? Should I check out the rest of your stuff before I shift into researching the latest ICE murder or…
Rip up the basil and sprinkle on. Push jalapeño beneath the noodles, remove as you are eating and the soup gets hot enough for your taste. Dump in some sprouts, add more as you eat (they are healthy). Use the deep spoon to eat and the chopsticks to put noodles in the spoon with broth. I don’t need hoisin sauce but feel free to use that too.
Wait. They charge extra for the REQUIRED items to put in the pho?!
They all better trained than ICE
One gun in a school and you couldn’t get a single cop in there. Why the fuck you think they’d be in a hurry to confront a criminal in a store full of them?
The last time I saw my dog doing this, he was rolling around a dead bird carcass.
The squirrels in my backyard weren’t as smart. Twice my husky demonstrated he could fit an entire squirrel (minus) the tail in his mouth.
Yes, you can get your phone during basic. You can hide it (not recommended). Or wait until the end where you get all your shit right before graduation. Drill Sergeant not only left his hat in the office but his entire Class As. A small group snuck in the night before graduation, took pictures of themselves wearing Drill Sergeants hat and jacket and posted them AFTER we shipped out to our AIT stations. But it was still dumb.
Forgot the part where the song is interrupted every 20 seconds by a voice twice as loud to remind you how important their call is to them. And also how easy and fun the website is for your problem to can’t be addressed on the website.
I had to run to catch my connector. A lady I ran past screamed and tried to tell people I shoved her out of the way. I did not have time to stop to defend myself. Gate attendants yelled at me. Again, no time to stop and converse. But sure, I’m the asshole because the airport assumed I would have a clear sprinting path to make my flight.
Nah, the ‘redaction’ tools in adobe are like that. I caught it in my office a few years ago and had to train everyone how to redact files properly.
#11 They do not, in fact, still sell kickin’ jeans. Thank you for leading me down a disappointing rabbit hole
I got fed up with spatulas and now cook the eggs in mass and flip them with the pan
Take your fucking upvote
I didn’t read the title so it took me about as long to realize all these tools were meant exclusively for blind people
You lucky bastard
Spider-Man is a super hero but he needs to protect his secret identity. The mask must stay on.
Or maybe so he could blow it up without removing his mask?
#8 I didn’t even know that was an option. It’s on now.
I was talking about the audio. And it’s used in Death Note, I remembered.
What anime is that from
Yeah, it’s like….Come on
I, too, vote for Mothman
Not sure why more Americans aren’t just boycotting this farce.
This is the way
This is why I want to see the parents when I buy from a breeder.
Too bad they taste like crap now that the chocolate has been altered.
Wish these brands would get on BSKY so I could take some shots at them
Three tits is sci-fi. Four is getting into furry territory
Just use your desktop guys, never use your phone. Just don’t go outside. Don’t have lives. Stay at home and only look at IMGUR on your computer, guys! Problem solved, throw away your phones, duh.
#1 oh, we just slipping these into dumps now? Should I check out the rest of your stuff before I shift into researching the latest ICE murder or…
Rip up the basil and sprinkle on. Push jalapeño beneath the noodles, remove as you are eating and the soup gets hot enough for your taste. Dump in some sprouts, add more as you eat (they are healthy). Use the deep spoon to eat and the chopsticks to put noodles in the spoon with broth. I don’t need hoisin sauce but feel free to use that too.
Wait. They charge extra for the REQUIRED items to put in the pho?!
They all better trained than ICE
One gun in a school and you couldn’t get a single cop in there. Why the fuck you think they’d be in a hurry to confront a criminal in a store full of them?
The last time I saw my dog doing this, he was rolling around a dead bird carcass.
The squirrels in my backyard weren’t as smart. Twice my husky demonstrated he could fit an entire squirrel (minus) the tail in his mouth.
Yes, you can get your phone during basic. You can hide it (not recommended). Or wait until the end where you get all your shit right before graduation. Drill Sergeant not only left his hat in the office but his entire Class As. A small group snuck in the night before graduation, took pictures of themselves wearing Drill Sergeants hat and jacket and posted them AFTER we shipped out to our AIT stations. But it was still dumb.
Forgot the part where the song is interrupted every 20 seconds by a voice twice as loud to remind you how important their call is to them. And also how easy and fun the website is for your problem to can’t be addressed on the website.
I had to run to catch my connector. A lady I ran past screamed and tried to tell people I shoved her out of the way. I did not have time to stop to defend myself. Gate attendants yelled at me. Again, no time to stop and converse. But sure, I’m the asshole because the airport assumed I would have a clear sprinting path to make my flight.
Nah, the ‘redaction’ tools in adobe are like that. I caught it in my office a few years ago and had to train everyone how to redact files properly.
#11 They do not, in fact, still sell kickin’ jeans. Thank you for leading me down a disappointing rabbit hole