1861 pts ยท April 2, 2013
I'm just a city boy, born and raised in Illinooooois
Instructions unclear, killed hooker
Fairly accurate if you think about it..
screw it, send it to the front page anyway
This isn't so ba.. AHH EVIL IT'S EVIL! MUST KILL IT
I've seen enough Mario Kart to know where this is going..
Now leave it in your owners shoe/laundry basket
MARINATE! *insert Ramsey themed Dalek*
Sleep powder, harden, pound, pound, pound, pound, string shot
I upvoted him.. purely because of the post.. FYI not a very nice word
You have a very nice pussy
Can I just follow Iron Man around and collect his dropped stripper bills?
I'm fine... till the shimmy O.O rawr
Good then I don't feel as bad about this boner
Here have a masturbating demon for your hatred.
I must not be nearly as nerdy as I thought cause I only ever saw the boobs till you put a box around the rest.
I too use http://weavesilk.com/
http://weavesilk.com/ it's everywhere on imgur lately.
Unfortunately the woman still isn't proven wrong, and the man is now single. Thanks bros -.-
She gets off on you getting off on her.. keep that in mind *fap fap fap*
Gannon is that you?
http://weavesilk.com/
I'm glad people liked them. I've been playing with different settings and made much better. Going to keep playing and post more in a fewdays
The only thing in this series that made me cry followed this.. his daughter at the funeral.. as a dad.. oh the feels :,(
Would be better with googly eyes
I'll play along but I'm still downvo- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Shhhh let me pretend I'm amazing, jk thank you for sharing the link.
This has become a thing.. better than confession bear..
Perhaps I should have marked this NSFW because number 4 looks kind of like a demon touchin himself..
To late...
Always male until proven female Jean-luc.. smh
Instructions unclear, killed hooker
Fairly accurate if you think about it..
screw it, send it to the front page anyway
This isn't so ba.. AHH EVIL IT'S EVIL! MUST KILL IT
I've seen enough Mario Kart to know where this is going..
Now leave it in your owners shoe/laundry basket
MARINATE! *insert Ramsey themed Dalek*
Sleep powder, harden, pound, pound, pound, pound, string shot
I upvoted him.. purely because of the post.. FYI not a very nice word
You have a very nice pussy
Can I just follow Iron Man around and collect his dropped stripper bills?
I'm fine... till the shimmy O.O rawr
Good then I don't feel as bad about this boner
I must not be nearly as nerdy as I thought cause I only ever saw the boobs till you put a box around the rest.
I too use http://weavesilk.com/
http://weavesilk.com/ it's everywhere on imgur lately.
Unfortunately the woman still isn't proven wrong, and the man is now single. Thanks bros -.-
She gets off on you getting off on her.. keep that in mind *fap fap fap*
Gannon is that you?
http://weavesilk.com/
I'm glad people liked them. I've been playing with different settings and made much better. Going to keep playing and post more in a fewdays
The only thing in this series that made me cry followed this.. his daughter at the funeral.. as a dad.. oh the feels :,(
Would be better with googly eyes
I'll play along but I'm still downvo- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Shhhh let me pretend I'm amazing, jk thank you for sharing the link.
This has become a thing.. better than confession bear..
Perhaps I should have marked this NSFW because number 4 looks kind of like a demon touchin himself..
To late...
Always male until proven female Jean-luc.. smh