3256 pts ยท June 22, 2012
Darth Vader's imperial flagship the Executor and a regular imperial destroyer
Lol
Is that chick Eva Lovia?
Lost in Translation - superb film.
https://giphy.com/gifs/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/html5
Looking at Samus, I first thought Brienne of Tarth for some reason
"Always two there are, no more, no less. A Master and an Apprentice."
Upvote Stargate!
Go Irish!
Don't forget Hong Kong
Shut your damn trap.
Salem!
Reminds me of Mushu trying to be the stone dragon...
"I understood that reference." - Steve Rogers
Chinese grandmothers are like this as well
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE GREAT! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST!
Someone's salty...
Mother of God
Right on good sir!
Ho ho ho A+ wit the girls. Bring honor to famree.
Done and done.
block cock?
Haha I remembered when this was originally posted as well!
Kennebunkport is the shit, friendly people, good eats and has great waterfronts!
What series and issue is this from?
COME BACK. I NEED YOU BACK IN MYYY LIFE.
Braveheart.
Darth Vader's imperial flagship the Executor and a regular imperial destroyer
Lol
Is that chick Eva Lovia?
Lost in Translation - superb film.
https://giphy.com/gifs/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/html5
Looking at Samus, I first thought Brienne of Tarth for some reason
"Always two there are, no more, no less. A Master and an Apprentice."
Upvote Stargate!
Go Irish!
Don't forget Hong Kong
Shut your damn trap.
Salem!
Reminds me of Mushu trying to be the stone dragon...
"I understood that reference." - Steve Rogers
Chinese grandmothers are like this as well
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE GREAT! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST!
Someone's salty...
Mother of God
Right on good sir!
Ho ho ho A+ wit the girls. Bring honor to famree.
Done and done.
block cock?
Haha I remembered when this was originally posted as well!
Kennebunkport is the shit, friendly people, good eats and has great waterfronts!
What series and issue is this from?
COME BACK. I NEED YOU BACK IN MYYY LIFE.
Braveheart.