5066 pts ยท July 18, 2017
It was an image of Jenna Coleman AI decided.. nope
This is exactly what I said he would do 2 months ago!! Everything that man does is a grift. Everything.
Trump seriously confuses 'America' for himself. When ever he says 'America' just replace it with the word 'Me'. But warning... once you hear it you can't ever unhear it.
I am really glad I took the time to read this comic. It made me feel sad and happy at the same time. I do like the original art style more. I think it makes the style stand out more and makes me use my imagination to fill in the details. The other style looks more normal and doesn't stand out as much. Good job! 9/10. I'd give it more because it ended and I want more!
I have a bunch of toy frogs who say 'That bitch be crazy!!'
thank you imaginary talking fox for telling me to not listen to my mind....
He was expecting 'have a nice day'. Then felt like an idiot for saying the wrong thing.
I had to reword it a few times to make it sound as least racist as possible.. still couldn't succeed :(
the original 15 /gallery/qYDSJL7
I finally made front page!! Whooop Whooop!!
Russian hired labor force unites to fight and take the power back from the government. Communism has come to Russia... again?? Ohh the irony!?!?!?
Thou shall not commit adultery.. the actual meaning, since coveting thy neighbours wife also covers that.
I finally made front page!!
they should exile them to countries that will give them a good education, support and a better life.
Alberta is the #1 Texas of Canada. The major cities in Sask vote NDP (left) the farmers are the red necks that vote conservative (right).
Zettai Ryouiki "Absolute Territory" the best part bar far
Wendys should have fired that manager without any questions the moment they found out.
Mine died 2 weeks ago. And I feel the same as you. There are moments it hits me then it's over. My one constant in life is gone so I get it
"If it gets you out of my house I will do it!"
nothing about shooting your commanding officer in the back and running away??
I wish I could give more than one up vote for this!!
oh then Snowden could come back to America!!
Beau of the Fifth Column is awesome.
Does it come in black?? - Bruce Wayne
can the card still do copper related things? Can you pull the screen down and show a different resolution screen behind?
very under rated. His audio stories really do show how wonderful he'd have been. And the 6th Doctor too with better stories and no bad coat!
I have ADHD and I suffered from it growing up. Smart achieving siblings and I felt like a dud. Still do. Reading this helped me. Thanks
It was an image of Jenna Coleman AI decided.. nope
This is exactly what I said he would do 2 months ago!! Everything that man does is a grift. Everything.
Trump seriously confuses 'America' for himself. When ever he says 'America' just replace it with the word 'Me'. But warning... once you hear it you can't ever unhear it.
I am really glad I took the time to read this comic. It made me feel sad and happy at the same time. I do like the original art style more. I think it makes the style stand out more and makes me use my imagination to fill in the details. The other style looks more normal and doesn't stand out as much. Good job! 9/10. I'd give it more because it ended and I want more!
I have a bunch of toy frogs who say 'That bitch be crazy!!'
thank you imaginary talking fox for telling me to not listen to my mind....
He was expecting 'have a nice day'. Then felt like an idiot for saying the wrong thing.
I had to reword it a few times to make it sound as least racist as possible.. still couldn't succeed :(
the original 15 /gallery/qYDSJL7
I finally made front page!! Whooop Whooop!!
Russian hired labor force unites to fight and take the power back from the government. Communism has come to Russia... again?? Ohh the irony!?!?!?
Thou shall not commit adultery.. the actual meaning, since coveting thy neighbours wife also covers that.
I finally made front page!!
they should exile them to countries that will give them a good education, support and a better life.
Alberta is the #1 Texas of Canada. The major cities in Sask vote NDP (left) the farmers are the red necks that vote conservative (right).
Zettai Ryouiki "Absolute Territory" the best part bar far
Wendys should have fired that manager without any questions the moment they found out.
Mine died 2 weeks ago. And I feel the same as you. There are moments it hits me then it's over. My one constant in life is gone so I get it
"If it gets you out of my house I will do it!"
nothing about shooting your commanding officer in the back and running away??
I wish I could give more than one up vote for this!!
oh then Snowden could come back to America!!
Beau of the Fifth Column is awesome.
Does it come in black?? - Bruce Wayne
can the card still do copper related things? Can you pull the screen down and show a different resolution screen behind?
very under rated. His audio stories really do show how wonderful he'd have been. And the 6th Doctor too with better stories and no bad coat!
I have ADHD and I suffered from it growing up. Smart achieving siblings and I felt like a dud. Still do. Reading this helped me. Thanks