1032 pts ยท March 22, 2017
My wife and I have been trying to get one for awhile now, hard to find
Ya I'll post it later
I live in the northeast, so thawing is a concern. Maybe I should check that out
Oh, they got buried, grass will eventually grow in over them
That woulda been nice, I leveled it out best I could with the tamper between all the layers of dirt and rock and crushed stone
I prefer battle hardened
What would you use instead of the plastic ones?
Symmetrical tho
Ya the thing is, I got shorted on the square blocks, so I had to steal some of them to even finish. I was able to keep it somewhat
Ya it's a sweet extension cord
Just fit the area the best and ease. This was my first patio
Screeding
That's good, I got a little hump in the middle I left
Ya, a ton of work, but it'll be worth it to not have a mud zone when it rains
Ya probably. Soil is all sand, hard to get grass going. That'll be next year's project
I looked at the pagoda, wanted something with mosquito netting
Pretty close, it was like 2k all said and done
Ya pretty much
Got one, it's just out of the way
Way cheaper
I'll check it out
How so? I thought I got my base down pretty good
Nope
Yes sir
I wish
O haven't figured out how to anchor the tent thing. They're just temporary
Since I did all the work, it was less than half the price of having it done by a landscaper
My wife and I have been trying to get one for awhile now, hard to find
Ya I'll post it later
I live in the northeast, so thawing is a concern. Maybe I should check that out
Oh, they got buried, grass will eventually grow in over them
That woulda been nice, I leveled it out best I could with the tamper between all the layers of dirt and rock and crushed stone
I prefer battle hardened
What would you use instead of the plastic ones?
Symmetrical tho
Ya the thing is, I got shorted on the square blocks, so I had to steal some of them to even finish. I was able to keep it somewhat
Ya it's a sweet extension cord
Just fit the area the best and ease. This was my first patio
Screeding
That's good, I got a little hump in the middle I left
Ya, a ton of work, but it'll be worth it to not have a mud zone when it rains
Ya probably. Soil is all sand, hard to get grass going. That'll be next year's project
I looked at the pagoda, wanted something with mosquito netting
Pretty close, it was like 2k all said and done
Ya pretty much
Got one, it's just out of the way
Way cheaper
I'll check it out
How so? I thought I got my base down pretty good
Nope
Yes sir
I wish
O haven't figured out how to anchor the tent thing. They're just temporary
Since I did all the work, it was less than half the price of having it done by a landscaper