2916 pts ยท April 2, 2016
v
This list is missing something
O'l Penn State has come a long way since Sandusky
Plot twist: it's his sisters
Am I the only one that sees a skull in the fire?
It's not a 10
Can you tell me what this is? v
Squad v
No fox given when it's yummers time
Enjoyed
I'd suggest not doing drugs until your cat feels better
Hey Dani, what do you get when you hang onto a moving vehicle? A draggin!
Bless you
If I was a kid in that car
So......who are the other 4?
Is Bill related to Napoleon Dynamite's grandma?
For all they knew it rolled under my car. But seriously, don't try it! I was super hungry and was short on money.
Yes, yes it did.
"Grow up Karen!"
This list is missing something
O'l Penn State has come a long way since Sandusky
Plot twist: it's his sisters
Am I the only one that sees a skull in the fire?
It's not a 10
Can you tell me what this is?
v
Squad
v
No fox given when it's yummers time
I'd suggest not doing drugs until your cat feels better
Bless you
So......who are the other 4?
For all they knew it rolled under my car. But seriously, don't try it! I was super hungry and was short on money.
Yes, yes it did.
"Grow up Karen!"