19689 pts ยท September 28, 2015
Sorry man
RELEVANCE
It must be nice
Pretty much
If we follow the money and see where it leads, get in the weeds, look for the seeds of Hamilton's misdeeds...
Nope
A trajeudi
While currently pooping? Interesting tactic
Thinking the same thing!
Thanks!
@OP where can I get this?
Username checks out
Over the rainbow
Backwards
Howdy
I want that username
The Spanish Inquisition
Me too
So am I after 3 years. No one will see this.
Like "imgur"?
Vegans.
I don't have a source because this is tumblr, not me
It's tumblr not me
Username checks out?
Pretty good recommendation, I'd give it a 5/7
So it's been two years...
Upvoting for "holy flamingo shit"
When you have over double as many points as the original comment
Congratulations, 2 years ago you had a top comment on a top comment.
...
Sorry man
RELEVANCE
It must be nice
Pretty much
If we follow the money and see where it leads, get in the weeds, look for the seeds of Hamilton's misdeeds...
Nope
A trajeudi
While currently pooping? Interesting tactic
Thinking the same thing!
Thanks!
@OP where can I get this?
Username checks out
Over the rainbow
Backwards
Howdy
I want that username
The Spanish Inquisition
Me too
So am I after 3 years. No one will see this.
Like "imgur"?
Vegans.
I don't have a source because this is tumblr, not me
It's tumblr not me
Username checks out?
Pretty good recommendation, I'd give it a 5/7
So it's been two years...
Upvoting for "holy flamingo shit"
When you have over double as many points as the original comment
Congratulations, 2 years ago you had a top comment on a top comment.
...