4985 pts ยท July 18, 2012
Welcome to my magical butthole.
perfection.
I passed by this place often when I went to the university up the street.
neat.
Or you change it depending on how much they annoy you. "Have a wonderful/pleasant/blessed day."
Yes! I found the comment I was hunting for.
This would look better as a...ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!
This is better than most FP posts that have multiple updates.
Nutella makes me fart and it has too much palm oil for my liking.
http://tenebrisdimetra.tumblr.com/ This is what I got from google. She is Russian.
This is my dream. Riding a motorcycle in my tighty whiteys.
Great, now I get see these pop up every once and a while for the next eternity.
How does my ass taste, dog?
Are you me?
Oh man, that was so dark. I stumbled down the stairs and broke my neck.
Come on and slam and welcome to Japan.
v
I don't like that one on Waterloo. Always a damn line no matter the time of day.
http://www.dmmultimedia.com/Dalek/NSD_Dalek_006.jpg Exterminate!
v Oh man. Spaceballs.
One of my fears is knowing that I have done something that could end me up on one of these.
Like walking on the sun.
Crazy Japanese are at it again.
What it feels like when dealing with the government.
perfection.
I passed by this place often when I went to the university up the street.
Or you change it depending on how much they annoy you. "Have a wonderful/pleasant/blessed day."
Yes! I found the comment I was hunting for.
This would look better as a...ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!
This is better than most FP posts that have multiple updates.
Nutella makes me fart and it has too much palm oil for my liking.
http://tenebrisdimetra.tumblr.com/ This is what I got from google. She is Russian.
This is my dream. Riding a motorcycle in my tighty whiteys.
Great, now I get see these pop up every once and a while for the next eternity.
How does my ass taste, dog?
Are you me?
Oh man, that was so dark. I stumbled down the stairs and broke my neck.
Come on and slam and welcome to Japan.
I don't like that one on Waterloo. Always a damn line no matter the time of day.
http://www.dmmultimedia.com/Dalek/NSD_Dalek_006.jpg Exterminate!
One of my fears is knowing that I have done something that could end me up on one of these.
Like walking on the sun.
Crazy Japanese are at it again.
What it feels like when dealing with the government.