2412 pts ยท August 13, 2016
Just a big ole game (board, video, card, rpg) loving geek. I've not had the inspiration to post yet and truly hope when I do, it isn't a shitpost.
Great bike! Look forward to hearing about the ride and all your gear!
I've debated my pilot's license forever... Have my drone one, but never thought I could make enough $$. Looks like you're doing awesome!
Perfect top comment. Simple. Effective. True.
Welcome back! I knew I missed your meme humour.
Highest paying level 1 quest...still may refuse.
I'm all black bean juice and a castle background.
Love it!
While I agree with everyone that your outfit is amazing... The phone prop is just right.
Perfect
Just had this happen! Sought a lovely Poe themed collar for an event (aestethic is important) and needed it fast. They asked for what show..
Yaaaay two years!
No partner of mine would question Halloween expense
Yes!!!
Some of us. Maybe all of us. It IS Thursday.
Yoink!
Yoink! I love this!
I've been debating my pre holiday trip this year. Mind me picking your brain for suggestions later? How was NY!? NY post!!
Also, how IS the goth scene over there? I missed WGT in Germany this year. Any fun festivals?
PVC is brutal to work with. Very well done! I have up corset work with it -- amazing stuff.
That will be awesome.
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/anti_mind_virus.png
I too am a pile of kinks in a coat. Mine's a cashmere overcoat though - chilly in New England.
So many friends into fiber arts - I gotta share these with them.
Yes!
During your trip!? Your dedication and commitment to Imgur is profound and appreciated
And then, clearly, you killed them.
Have a blast!!! NYC rocks. Brilliant city (bit dirty) that raised me.
Seriously! I started off so well too... Now I've got like 20 lbs to remove or transform into muscle I suppose...
Two things: 1st, you're stunning. I hope you find the positivity you're seeking. 2nd, love that your making yarn modern and stylish!
Great bike! Look forward to hearing about the ride and all your gear!
I've debated my pilot's license forever... Have my drone one, but never thought I could make enough $$. Looks like you're doing awesome!
Perfect top comment. Simple. Effective. True.
Welcome back! I knew I missed your meme humour.
Highest paying level 1 quest...still may refuse.
I'm all black bean juice and a castle background.
Love it!
While I agree with everyone that your outfit is amazing... The phone prop is just right.
Perfect
Just had this happen! Sought a lovely Poe themed collar for an event (aestethic is important) and needed it fast. They asked for what show..
Yaaaay two years!
No partner of mine would question Halloween expense
Yes!!!
Some of us. Maybe all of us. It IS Thursday.
Yoink!
Yoink! I love this!
I've been debating my pre holiday trip this year. Mind me picking your brain for suggestions later? How was NY!? NY post!!
Also, how IS the goth scene over there? I missed WGT in Germany this year. Any fun festivals?
PVC is brutal to work with. Very well done! I have up corset work with it -- amazing stuff.
That will be awesome.
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/anti_mind_virus.png
I too am a pile of kinks in a coat. Mine's a cashmere overcoat though - chilly in New England.
So many friends into fiber arts - I gotta share these with them.
Yes!
During your trip!? Your dedication and commitment to Imgur is profound and appreciated
And then, clearly, you killed them.
Have a blast!!! NYC rocks. Brilliant city (bit dirty) that raised me.
Seriously! I started off so well too... Now I've got like 20 lbs to remove or transform into muscle I suppose...
Two things: 1st, you're stunning. I hope you find the positivity you're seeking. 2nd, love that your making yarn modern and stylish!