14059 pts · March 7, 2013
No, before you ask, my username is not based on that song by Woodkid. I don't even like it.
They are making the new Spider-Man
It did. Fantastic Four sucked.
Think again.
On you? Don't roll that way.
Connor?
I was that one friend.
Don't get me wrong, she IS good looking, but I don't think she is all that and then some.
If you touch my damn Kit-Kat's ima break ya damn finge- oh wait, this is 'Take-It'. Go ahead, take one.
If they wanted someone who can lick their lips and have a slur in their speech, they could have easily casted anyone and saved money.
I didn't think he did good at all, yet whenever I say it, I get attacked like a demon by the Winchesters. (½)
*licks lips for 30 seconds* wanna know how i got these scars? *licks lips for another 30 seconds*
i could care less who plays who, as long as they attempt to portray the character I am fine.
Don't have one, at least not one that I've met.
tl;dw
Honestly, who gives a flying fuck?
No problem OP, I hope you feel better though.
Why was he driving? I'm sorry, I'll go to hell now.
We know which side Star-Lord is on now.
This trailer played when I saw Into the Woods. I bursted out laughing so hard when this part played and nobody understood why.
He knew what the fuck he was doing. He knew.
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jeanralphio-bounce.gif
pam, you ignorant slut.
You got a haircut she HAD for a movie.
http://dreamstudies.org/2012/03/14/the-ecstasy-of-lucy-liu-erotic-encounters-in-hypnagogia/
@ZaiBorg
You can't tell if it's that time of the month? Just call on me, I'll sniff my way around to see if the red river is a flowin'.
So does that ghost that she claims allegedly fucked her.
Thank you so much for not being such a Deustchebag. Nein of them have helped me like you have!
Thank you so much. I was starting to get Führerious with how much I was spending.
I did! People just goebble up these puns.
They are making the new Spider-Man
It did. Fantastic Four sucked.
Think again.
On you? Don't roll that way.
Connor?
I was that one friend.
Don't get me wrong, she IS good looking, but I don't think she is all that and then some.
If you touch my damn Kit-Kat's ima break ya damn finge- oh wait, this is 'Take-It'. Go ahead, take one.
If they wanted someone who can lick their lips and have a slur in their speech, they could have easily casted anyone and saved money.
I didn't think he did good at all, yet whenever I say it, I get attacked like a demon by the Winchesters. (½)
*licks lips for 30 seconds* wanna know how i got these scars? *licks lips for another 30 seconds*
i could care less who plays who, as long as they attempt to portray the character I am fine.
Don't have one, at least not one that I've met.
tl;dw
Honestly, who gives a flying fuck?
No problem OP, I hope you feel better though.
Why was he driving? I'm sorry, I'll go to hell now.
We know which side Star-Lord is on now.
This trailer played when I saw Into the Woods. I bursted out laughing so hard when this part played and nobody understood why.
He knew what the fuck he was doing. He knew.
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jeanralphio-bounce.gif
pam, you ignorant slut.
You got a haircut she HAD for a movie.
http://dreamstudies.org/2012/03/14/the-ecstasy-of-lucy-liu-erotic-encounters-in-hypnagogia/
@ZaiBorg
You can't tell if it's that time of the month? Just call on me, I'll sniff my way around to see if the red river is a flowin'.
So does that ghost that she claims allegedly fucked her.
Thank you so much for not being such a Deustchebag. Nein of them have helped me like you have!
Thank you so much. I was starting to get Führerious with how much I was spending.
I did! People just goebble up these puns.