1497 pts ยท November 3, 2014
The 'ol cooter shooter
Do you want ents, because that's how you get ents
His cell provider is also listed Singtel out of Singapore
"u ain't got no tits"
I'm assuming he thought they would find porn or something. If that's the case the penguins should be reveresed.
First bike is like a Buzz Lightyear transformer.
The one on the left reminds me of the kid in the "when your friends roast you but you don't have a comeback so you mock their laugh" meme
I see you scalped Medusa
I can see by the sandal tan lines you are not ashamed of them. Good for you!
I also have a dog named atlas.
Is he a......boxer
We know the moons not made of blue cheese but if it was made of spare ribs, would ya eat it then?
This cat broke into one of its owners many bottles of Xanax.
He just had a bee in his hair.
That dude has some dirty feet
"You're the man now dog" Sean Connery- Finding Forrester
Mmm love me some french vanilla butter
That does look like a toilet seat that would be in a Wendy's bathroom
Dad will have 1 coffee with 7 creamers please.
But if it doesn't grow isn't it a lie?
I'm not so sure that drummer for moon hooch isn't Macauley Culkin pre-drugs
This might be my favorite new imgur comment, I can't wait for the 40 reposts of the gif so I can use it
How neat is that
I peeled a whole orange pretty cleanly about an hour ago
So how did you lock yourself out with that lock, that can only be locked from the inside
Good thing he had vital organs to cushion that blow
That baby looks like T.I. from 2004
If you haven't seen Nothing to lose, it's worth watching
Rambi
Your tv is almost touching the ceiling.
The 'ol cooter shooter
Do you want ents, because that's how you get ents
His cell provider is also listed Singtel out of Singapore
"u ain't got no tits"
I'm assuming he thought they would find porn or something. If that's the case the penguins should be reveresed.
First bike is like a Buzz Lightyear transformer.
The one on the left reminds me of the kid in the "when your friends roast you but you don't have a comeback so you mock their laugh" meme
I see you scalped Medusa
I can see by the sandal tan lines you are not ashamed of them. Good for you!
I also have a dog named atlas.
Is he a......boxer
We know the moons not made of blue cheese but if it was made of spare ribs, would ya eat it then?
This cat broke into one of its owners many bottles of Xanax.
He just had a bee in his hair.
That dude has some dirty feet
"You're the man now dog" Sean Connery- Finding Forrester
Mmm love me some french vanilla butter
That does look like a toilet seat that would be in a Wendy's bathroom
Dad will have 1 coffee with 7 creamers please.
But if it doesn't grow isn't it a lie?
I'm not so sure that drummer for moon hooch isn't Macauley Culkin pre-drugs
This might be my favorite new imgur comment, I can't wait for the 40 reposts of the gif so I can use it
How neat is that
I peeled a whole orange pretty cleanly about an hour ago
So how did you lock yourself out with that lock, that can only be locked from the inside
Good thing he had vital organs to cushion that blow
That baby looks like T.I. from 2004
If you haven't seen Nothing to lose, it's worth watching
Rambi
Your tv is almost touching the ceiling.