338 pts ยท December 30, 2014
Wrong
Did doors of stone or winds of winter ever release?
I fucking hate tik tok
Chaos CONTROL!
Oh please dm me the Thanos one
Honestly thought it'd be bigger
Also wouldn't that be right before you hear the ding?
We get it! Your parents do crossfit
Learnt
THE CHAOS EMERALD
What campsite is this? I was just there
1 great repost every one should down vote
How is this not the top content. That is brilliant
In other news, it's now illegal for people with asthma to have children
I'd hop out of my plane and beat his ass NASCAR style
How the hell does one meet a local imgurian
My Samsung can smoke like that without the bullet
If only justice league looked this good
1st pic: Flattest hand ever
Retweet
Run the family? More like ruin the family
This is the greatest and best post in the world.
That took me all day to understand and now I'm upset for many reasons
I like how #8 has "Reynolds" wrap
Anyone else think Sam Vimes looks suspiciously like Dennis Quaid?
Has nobody bought this yet?
Wrong
Did doors of stone or winds of winter ever release?
I fucking hate tik tok
Chaos CONTROL!
Oh please dm me the Thanos one
Honestly thought it'd be bigger
Also wouldn't that be right before you hear the ding?
We get it! Your parents do crossfit
Learnt
THE CHAOS EMERALD
What campsite is this? I was just there
1 great repost every one should down vote
How is this not the top content. That is brilliant
In other news, it's now illegal for people with asthma to have children
I'd hop out of my plane and beat his ass NASCAR style
How the hell does one meet a local imgurian
My Samsung can smoke like that without the bullet
If only justice league looked this good
1st pic: Flattest hand ever
Retweet
Run the family? More like ruin the family
This is the greatest and best post in the world.
That took me all day to understand and now I'm upset for many reasons
I like how #8 has "Reynolds" wrap
Anyone else think Sam Vimes looks suspiciously like Dennis Quaid?
Has nobody bought this yet?