844 pts ยท October 31, 2012
Batman and Harley Quinn. Came out a few months ago. It had a 1 day theater showing and went direct to DVD/Bluray/VOD.
BA in comp sci. Looking for anything between Redding and Chico!
I'm from Red Bluff...
I can feel the upvotes...
Tom Hank's Mom live in my small home town in Nor Cal and he came to visit her. Our local theater was going out and he donated $5000 to it.
Wanna see more comics like this one?Then check out my page facebook.com/simplysluggin.
I thought that this was interesting, so I posted it!
No, I wasn't using "passive aggressive bullshit in an attempt to get upvotes" I had noticed that other pot posts were getting downvoted and
It has to do with the banana slug and their sex organs. http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-weird-mating-ritual-banana-slug
I'm from true northern California, but currently I'm in central California attending UC Santa Cruz.
IN-N-OUT!!!! Way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A teacher at my high school is currently battling lukemia after just recovering from lymphoma...she is very beloved at our school...(1/2)
I know that you probably don't care, but I was in that earthquake!!!!!
Batman and Harley Quinn. Came out a few months ago. It had a 1 day theater showing and went direct to DVD/Bluray/VOD.
BA in comp sci. Looking for anything between Redding and Chico!
BA in comp sci. Looking for anything between Redding and Chico!
I'm from Red Bluff...
I can feel the upvotes...
Tom Hank's Mom live in my small home town in Nor Cal and he came to visit her. Our local theater was going out and he donated $5000 to it.
Wanna see more comics like this one?Then check out my page facebook.com/simplysluggin.
I thought that this was interesting, so I posted it!
No, I wasn't using "passive aggressive bullshit in an attempt to get upvotes" I had noticed that other pot posts were getting downvoted and
It has to do with the banana slug and their sex organs. http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-weird-mating-ritual-banana-slug
I'm from true northern California, but currently I'm in central California attending UC Santa Cruz.
IN-N-OUT!!!! Way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A teacher at my high school is currently battling lukemia after just recovering from lymphoma...she is very beloved at our school...(1/2)
I know that you probably don't care, but I was in that earthquake!!!!!