400 pts ยท January 6, 2012
If this makes the front page, I will eat my own sock.
I never thought I'd upvote an image with that caption...
If I fits I sits.
When I was a child, I had a golden retriever. Years later, he disappeared one day while I was at school. I never found him. The feels.
Tomba!
I believe he meant "followed by the octothorpe"
Wow, nsfw.
I thought "Herston" was the ERMAGHERD version of Houston. Trying to play off being an idiot: What a cute kid.
Except for Dave. He's an asshole.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Much appreciated, sir.
Can someone please explain this joke to me?
I'd have a smile like that too if I were fucking loaded with money like she is.
Exactly. He's obviously not compensating. I mean, look how SHORT the bus is!
Can we not use imgur like facebook? I have no connection to this "cool dude" so can we leave the mourning to those who actually knew him?
Guys, I thought we were past this.
Takumi Fujiwara (Initial D)
Good night, internet.
downvotes for all, right arrow
It's November?
...and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
the tanooki suit?
[Citation needed]
thanks for clarifying, was not aware that jpg files are not actual arms.
I hate it when people chew their straws flat.
One could only hope so.
If all the bananas were that big then the problem you're concerned about wouldn't occur.
Well played, sir.
you can never go back
It appears he "imported" his favorite places from Internet Explorer when he installed Chrome.
Why are they standing in it?
If this makes the front page, I will eat my own sock.
I never thought I'd upvote an image with that caption...
If I fits I sits.
When I was a child, I had a golden retriever. Years later, he disappeared one day while I was at school. I never found him. The feels.
Tomba!
I believe he meant "followed by the octothorpe"
Wow, nsfw.
I thought "Herston" was the ERMAGHERD version of Houston. Trying to play off being an idiot: What a cute kid.
Except for Dave. He's an asshole.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Much appreciated, sir.
Can someone please explain this joke to me?
I'd have a smile like that too if I were fucking loaded with money like she is.
Exactly. He's obviously not compensating. I mean, look how SHORT the bus is!
Can we not use imgur like facebook? I have no connection to this "cool dude" so can we leave the mourning to those who actually knew him?
Guys, I thought we were past this.
Takumi Fujiwara (Initial D)
Good night, internet.
downvotes for all, right arrow
It's November?
...and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
the tanooki suit?
[Citation needed]
thanks for clarifying, was not aware that jpg files are not actual arms.
I hate it when people chew their straws flat.
One could only hope so.
If all the bananas were that big then the problem you're concerned about wouldn't occur.
Well played, sir.
you can never go back
It appears he "imported" his favorite places from Internet Explorer when he installed Chrome.
Why are they standing in it?