203 pts · October 24, 2020
The french word is less kind than 'stupid'.
#4 : God saying omg. So there would be an upper god ?
'For all flesh is like grass' - Peter 1.24
Herbicides are strongly regulated in European Union so flame weeding appears to be a solution but there is currently a strong drought in most parts of the union. So flame weeding is absolutely inapropriate. it's like burning straw.
The french TV paid her a tribute yesterday, brodcasting "Persepolis".
My Mirmo had ta take her daily medicine. I used to mash the pill in a tea spoon with a drop of oil.She loved it.
I would have loved to do so, but I play the bagpipes.
Holà que tal
How then did they find a recipe or should scientists read more australian recipe books ?
Life expectancy for men in the mid 70s was 68 years old. Nowadays, the life expectancy for people in USA is 77 for men and 82 for women. The median age of US population was 27.6 yo in 1975 and is 38.7 nowadays.The representation has evolved with the population.
Never throw a rock not knowing where it falls. There might be people.
I think Mars is overrated. There are places on Earth wich look like this. No need to get there.
This is a french alsacian traditionnal headwear. The scene depicts the moment in 1871 when this family happen to know they are now germans after the defeat of France in the war against Prussia.
Balafenn
What a queue! Has your country become socialist?
You can hide a whale but you can't hide how strong it smells.
Had to go through this too, three times. I still miss 'mes petits chats' but the last time was too hard. I totaly share your feelings.
Queuing is an old russian tradition.
He should at least have slowed down.
My mistake.
Biker on the road should have, at first, given way to the car on his right.
My daughter was 12 when I had to shave my beard and it has been a great loss of authority.
They are running obviously too fast but their license plates are not visible on the picture.
Never seen a real cow?
I just caught a glimpse while watching the news and I wondered wether it was dolphins or sharks.
Do not confuse, it's about Augustus, roman emperor.Julius Caius Caesar lived his hole life in the roman republic and has never been an emperor.He died only more than two years ago.
Cross a river, leave a valley to another one and you will notice differences in the way houses are built, people are speaking, villages are named...It's the same in most of western Europe countries.
' Tomber sur quelqu'un à bras raccourcis'Litt. 'To fall on some one with shortened arms'i.e. To start a fight violently.
The french word is less kind than 'stupid'.
#4 : God saying omg. So there would be an upper god ?
'For all flesh is like grass' - Peter 1.24
Herbicides are strongly regulated in European Union so flame weeding appears to be a solution but there is currently a strong drought in most parts of the union. So flame weeding is absolutely inapropriate. it's like burning straw.
The french TV paid her a tribute yesterday, brodcasting "Persepolis".
My Mirmo had ta take her daily medicine. I used to mash the pill in a tea spoon with a drop of oil.
She loved it.
I would have loved to do so, but I play the bagpipes.
Holà que tal
How then did they find a recipe or should scientists read more australian recipe books ?
Life expectancy for men in the mid 70s was 68 years old. Nowadays, the life expectancy for people in USA is 77 for men and 82 for women. The median age of US population was 27.6 yo in 1975 and is 38.7 nowadays.
The representation has evolved with the population.
Never throw a rock not knowing where it falls. There might be people.
I think Mars is overrated. There are places on Earth wich look like this. No need to get there.
This is a french alsacian traditionnal headwear. The scene depicts the moment in 1871 when this family happen to know they are now germans after the defeat of France in the war against Prussia.
Balafenn
What a queue! Has your country become socialist?
You can hide a whale but you can't hide how strong it smells.
Had to go through this too, three times. I still miss 'mes petits chats' but the last time was too hard. I totaly share your feelings.
Queuing is an old russian tradition.
He should at least have slowed down.
My mistake.
Biker on the road should have, at first, given way to the car on his right.
My daughter was 12 when I had to shave my beard and it has been a great loss of authority.
They are running obviously too fast but their license plates are not visible on the picture.
Never seen a real cow?
I just caught a glimpse while watching the news and I wondered wether it was dolphins or sharks.
Do not confuse, it's about Augustus, roman emperor.
Julius Caius Caesar lived his hole life in the roman republic and has never been an emperor.
He died only more than two years ago.
Cross a river, leave a valley to another one and you will notice differences in the way houses are built, people are speaking, villages are named...
It's the same in most of western Europe countries.
' Tomber sur quelqu'un à bras raccourcis'
Litt. 'To fall on some one with shortened arms'
i.e. To start a fight violently.