178 pts ยท February 14, 2016
Is this Uncharted?
Movies. I saw and heard everything, I felt my head heat up trying to comprehend it all.
I decided the perfect first time to take my medication was before going to a bustling hockey game (US). I felt like Cerebro from the x-men 1
All right. I'll give it a look.
Yep that's the one. Is that movie worth seeing?
Who is the character wearing the orange fence V thing?
Ultra business mom
Any more news? Haven't watched the show yet but now I am invested.
Sorry about the breakup but this is the closest I've ever seen to a cinema soul searching journey. Take care OP
Seems like she was pretty cool about it
Pyrrha
Do do do do do
TOO MUCH BAKLAVA /a/PvyPb
BOO YAH
"The captain was never a fan of murder"
Things really started to change after the kickball incident
Wow. Those mountains need a topographical map. I volunteer to be the surveyor
What does the spirally part on the big one do? *Lazy not gun illiterate
Pretty and scary.
Those rocket punches right before they go to the ground are ridiculous.
That Qrow cosplay was on point
Every time I see Eliza's face I can only think of weeping bell
Agreed. He also had that addition of looking like David Tennent.
Kill la kill +1
You got me
Puppy monkey baby
Umm, looks like someone forgot about Mr. Goodman's performance in Speed Racer.
I see you Ryuko. You fit in well at the lingerie shop.
Wow. That was heavy
Is this Uncharted?
Movies. I saw and heard everything, I felt my head heat up trying to comprehend it all.
I decided the perfect first time to take my medication was before going to a bustling hockey game (US). I felt like Cerebro from the x-men 1
All right. I'll give it a look.
Yep that's the one. Is that movie worth seeing?
Who is the character wearing the orange fence V thing?
Ultra business mom
Any more news? Haven't watched the show yet but now I am invested.
Sorry about the breakup but this is the closest I've ever seen to a cinema soul searching journey. Take care OP
Seems like she was pretty cool about it
Pyrrha
Do do do do do
TOO MUCH BAKLAVA /a/PvyPb
BOO YAH
"The captain was never a fan of murder"
Things really started to change after the kickball incident
Wow. Those mountains need a topographical map. I volunteer to be the surveyor
What does the spirally part on the big one do? *Lazy not gun illiterate
Pretty and scary.
Those rocket punches right before they go to the ground are ridiculous.
That Qrow cosplay was on point
Every time I see Eliza's face I can only think of weeping bell
Agreed. He also had that addition of looking like David Tennent.
Kill la kill +1
You got me
Puppy monkey baby
Umm, looks like someone forgot about Mr. Goodman's performance in Speed Racer.
I see you Ryuko. You fit in well at the lingerie shop.
Wow. That was heavy