148 pts ยท August 2, 2014
Yeah but I think I need an amp to connect them? I'm new to this so have no idea
I need.to figure out how to connect them.all
Irish are like this too
He was weak? This is the attitude that people have regarding male mental health issues and it disgusts me. Fuck you
any chance your irish? haha
Can anyone tell me #16 source? I love it...
Open your eyes
Andrew haha
This is the best thing i have ever seen on this website
This is why I fucking love imgur
To the front!
Fuck it take my upvote
Can someone tell me what the 8th picture is from?
Fuck me this is grim
Thanks source guy
Reddit
Fuck off
Upvote
Now to find where the children went
Crisp level: Asian
Yeah but I think I need an amp to connect them? I'm new to this so have no idea
I need.to figure out how to connect them.all
Irish are like this too
He was weak? This is the attitude that people have regarding male mental health issues and it disgusts me. Fuck you
any chance your irish? haha
Can anyone tell me #16 source? I love it...
Open your eyes
Andrew haha
This is the best thing i have ever seen on this website
This is why I fucking love imgur
To the front!
Fuck it take my upvote
Can someone tell me what the 8th picture is from?
Fuck me this is grim
Thanks source guy
Thanks source guy
Reddit
Fuck off
Upvote
Now to find where the children went
Crisp level: Asian