SageePrime

1639 pts ยท June 16, 2012


I'm 25, enjoy Archery, Swordplay, Wrestling, working out, video games, and game and computer modding. I love a good challenge especially when it tests both my strengths and weaknesses. Me: http://imgur.com/a/HeQTl https://socialsavanna.com/profile/SageePrime

You sound like an old friend of mine. I cared too much, made mistakes, and got completely discarded. Doubt you're her. Kick cancers ass!

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Am I the only one thinking fire hazard? I'm sure they're safe but looks like they could easily ignite

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

question is what else was he eating... Beer is supposed to make it bitter and various other factors can change it

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I get about an equal response rate from actual effort into messages as i do in "hi how are you?"

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Kinda looks like War fighting the Destroyer

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ok I see where you are coming from.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

eh not kill as in not capable/willing, stalemate, or Protoss are stronger?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I want to see someone wear all of these at the same time...

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

well shit

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 1

My collie used to have litters as big as 25

10 years ago | Likes 19 Dislikes 3

Happy birthday!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Mother of dragons with her natural hair color

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

after looking this up I also learned marsupials have two penises/vaginas...

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Also I have a Co-worker with this condition but it effects every inch of hair.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I just wanted to say despite your condition you are drop dead gorgeous. I'd date you in a heartbeat.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

a fly of some kind

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

what happens if you boil it?

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I don't think Scarlet Red is any better than Moon Moon

11 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Was expecting ice skating bat nipples... Wasn't disappointed.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

like the neclace

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

What if it's a really really cold beer? Is that burr enough for you?

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Futurama: Season 4: Episode 8 anyone?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

counted four plus there are two dudes that look like chicks

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I find it odd that based on the pics provided he looked happier as a bum.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

more like yao guai

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

yao guai?

11 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

tehe

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Big hands I know you're the one!

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

munchkin cat??

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0