134 pts ยท June 26, 2014
I too am a veteran going to college. Norhing like being in your 30s and banging 18-22 year old girls... Giggity!
I'm 6 foot and a sporty 240lbs. I went to an amusement park with my sis she couldn't fit on most of the rides. I wonder how much she weighs.
Just a reminder to occasionally sleep with someone bellow your standards. It's a dirty job, but they'll always remember it.
If you slow cook your meat there's no need for any additives.
That's nice, deer.
You're an idiot!
Yay! A lot funnier than I expected. The only thing missing was back story on all the characters, but then again that would be a 3 hour movie
A lawyer smart enough to earn a degree, but dumb enough to give himself diarrhea for weeks due to a continously bad choice in caffeine. Wtf?
You had me at "Apple cum."
A successful night of drinking consists of not regretting a thing. I have not been successful in a long time.
Eaaaaaaaaaaaagle!
I just realized last night that Season 5 has 8 more episodes! My brother - in - law clued me in.
I always like torso covered arms, legs, head exposed. If too hot I resort to ice pack on neck.
I wouldn't have noticed, until I had to throw it in the dryer.
That's awesome!
Mmm... That sweet sweet smell of cyanide.
Re title as.. Conversations I have with my mirror. #foreveralone
Meh
A plastic radio flyer? I have the scars to prove I owned one that was metal and could easily be over turned... ah memories!
Close talker with bad breath
Mouthwash? Oh, does a shot of Jagermeister count?
Nintendo the gateway drug!
Looper!
It's the follow up to dick in a box.
Bird: Heads!, Cat: Tails!
I too am a veteran going to college. Norhing like being in your 30s and banging 18-22 year old girls... Giggity!
I'm 6 foot and a sporty 240lbs. I went to an amusement park with my sis she couldn't fit on most of the rides. I wonder how much she weighs.
Just a reminder to occasionally sleep with someone bellow your standards. It's a dirty job, but they'll always remember it.
If you slow cook your meat there's no need for any additives.
That's nice, deer.
You're an idiot!
You're an idiot!
You're an idiot!
Yay! A lot funnier than I expected. The only thing missing was back story on all the characters, but then again that would be a 3 hour movie
A lawyer smart enough to earn a degree, but dumb enough to give himself diarrhea for weeks due to a continously bad choice in caffeine. Wtf?
A lawyer smart enough to earn a degree, but dumb enough to give himself diarrhea for weeks due to a continously bad choice in caffeine. Wtf?
You had me at "Apple cum."
A successful night of drinking consists of not regretting a thing. I have not been successful in a long time.
Eaaaaaaaaaaaagle!
I just realized last night that Season 5 has 8 more episodes! My brother - in - law clued me in.
I always like torso covered arms, legs, head exposed. If too hot I resort to ice pack on neck.
I wouldn't have noticed, until I had to throw it in the dryer.
That's awesome!
Mmm... That sweet sweet smell of cyanide.
Re title as.. Conversations I have with my mirror. #foreveralone
Meh
A plastic radio flyer? I have the scars to prove I owned one that was metal and could easily be over turned... ah memories!
Close talker with bad breath
Mouthwash? Oh, does a shot of Jagermeister count?
Nintendo the gateway drug!
Looper!
Looper!
It's the follow up to dick in a box.
Bird: Heads!, Cat: Tails!