8 pts ยท December 10, 2014
"I'm a good boy." -Dog (probably)
I don't know how I would deal with that one personally...
He looks like a gorilla when he starts off.
Oh wow, I didn't expect to see this
I agree, the week is when I have the most things to distract me...
Japan is getting a little two crazy here.
Good luck Dave, wish the best to you.
Always upvote Firefly.
Was his name Dave because I feel like he would be a horrible person like that.
Well I have already failed that solution...
Damn toasters!
I would enjoy an update on this. Unfortunately I am a 6 hour drive away or else I would join in.
For later
Why did it take me so long to find these?
Commenting for later
This is greatly appreciated.
I'm so done right now.
The Japanese casters in this really sell it.
This fits my life so perfectly. I always say next time will be different though. Next time
I have felt the same way about this as well. I'll join you on this quest.
It's only a 0/2 defender, right?
Screw that Dan guy as well.
This takes me back. I went on vacation here when I was a little kid with my close family. Though while I was hiking I fell into a bush....
Saw on the front page, had to find the original to upvote.
"I'm a good boy." -Dog (probably)
I don't know how I would deal with that one personally...
He looks like a gorilla when he starts off.
Oh wow, I didn't expect to see this
I agree, the week is when I have the most things to distract me...
Japan is getting a little two crazy here.
Good luck Dave, wish the best to you.
Always upvote Firefly.
Was his name Dave because I feel like he would be a horrible person like that.
Well I have already failed that solution...
Damn toasters!
I would enjoy an update on this. Unfortunately I am a 6 hour drive away or else I would join in.
For later
Why did it take me so long to find these?
Commenting for later
This is greatly appreciated.
I'm so done right now.
The Japanese casters in this really sell it.
This fits my life so perfectly. I always say next time will be different though. Next time
I have felt the same way about this as well. I'll join you on this quest.
It's only a 0/2 defender, right?
Screw that Dan guy as well.
This takes me back. I went on vacation here when I was a little kid with my close family. Though while I was hiking I fell into a bush....
Saw on the front page, had to find the original to upvote.