471 pts ยท November 18, 2014
Yup, that will do it. Lol
How?
Kool!!!
Yes, best way to look at it
Sometimes change is for the best, even thou it doesn't feel of seam like it at the time
Mmmmm, chicken nuggies!!!
Yup, at least you can start fresh in 2020
Terrible, especially during the holidays!!!
I remember all the crap before it's release, people freaking out because they thought it was going to be more violent than GTA
Someone needs a change of underwear
Lol, I know the feeling
This was my favorite Doctor from the show
Not For Long
Yay, can't wait
Cute, nice smile
I remember when they used to play in these uniforms, they were called the "aints"
Ugly? That's a 90's Ford Truck. Those things take a beating. Great for outdoors stuff.
Soft pillows
Awesome!!!!
Yeah, taking it back to the PS3.
That means it loves you
That's how I am with relationships
Tsk tsk tsk, monster
Congratulations, keep up the hard work
It's his quite time
Cute
The end of a first date is always awkward
Must wipe Windows clean
Yup and Bill likes to get paid
Hero
Yup, that will do it. Lol
How?
Kool!!!
Yes, best way to look at it
Sometimes change is for the best, even thou it doesn't feel of seam like it at the time
Mmmmm, chicken nuggies!!!
Yup, at least you can start fresh in 2020
Terrible, especially during the holidays!!!
I remember all the crap before it's release, people freaking out because they thought it was going to be more violent than GTA
Someone needs a change of underwear
Lol, I know the feeling
This was my favorite Doctor from the show
Not For Long
Yay, can't wait
Cute, nice smile
I remember when they used to play in these uniforms, they were called the "aints"
Ugly? That's a 90's Ford Truck. Those things take a beating. Great for outdoors stuff.
Soft pillows
Awesome!!!!
Yeah, taking it back to the PS3.
That means it loves you
That's how I am with relationships
Tsk tsk tsk, monster
Congratulations, keep up the hard work
It's his quite time
Cute
The end of a first date is always awkward
Must wipe Windows clean
Yup and Bill likes to get paid
Hero