719 pts ยท September 16, 2015
what could make a man turn neutral? lust for gold? power? or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality
sounds like he had egg on his face that day.
yea, but superglued to the floor.
notably, retrieving ducks from cold water, aftery they've been shot.
What do you mean?
haha didn't even notice
Just get a poop sock.
the ups guy committed fraud but he still recieved his tablet. if he lied and said he did not he would also have commited fraud
Fraud. That is fraud.
just cause maybe
Furthermore, those services are free. ISP costs money and is infrastructure
Just checked his IMDB. Other notable roles: Big Hero 6, Frozen, Zootopia, Wreck-It Ralph, Halo 3, Ice Age, American Dad, and Adventure Time
btw for me im male 30 and its WoW, Overwatch, and Stardew Valley
if you are not you can put that too. im just collecting data.
My sarcasm detector is going off, because thats how social media works. Right?
Im glad to hear you say that. Do you own one?
Im torn on this - it also means you trust the company. but you are right. Early access on steam is the same way.
in the words of bo burnham, 'we'll stop beating this dead horse when it stops spitting out money'
Ive seen a lot of people complaining about build quality and pricing. and I admit i gasped at an $80 controller. but xbox is $60...
Its so hard as an adult. It was easy, even in undergrad, but no one wants to be friends with a 30yo introvert grad student whos poor.
Right. in terms of time played, Skyward sword, for example, doesnt match fallout 4, but the exp feels stronger. I want BotW more than FO5.
Oh I know. And I am guilty too, particularly because of CoD (damn you EA). But in my defense its because my friends buy it so i must to play
50 > 122.
Does he love peanut butter?
Im upvoting this out of spite for the FP
I applaud you. I started college at 22 after working for a few years. Working on PhD in comp sci now. I think varied education is important
I intend to go fetal and weep due to the harsh memories.
what could make a man turn neutral? lust for gold? power? or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality
sounds like he had egg on his face that day.
yea, but superglued to the floor.
notably, retrieving ducks from cold water, aftery they've been shot.
What do you mean?
haha didn't even notice
Just get a poop sock.
the ups guy committed fraud but he still recieved his tablet. if he lied and said he did not he would also have commited fraud
the ups guy committed fraud but he still recieved his tablet. if he lied and said he did not he would also have commited fraud
the ups guy committed fraud but he still recieved his tablet. if he lied and said he did not he would also have commited fraud
Fraud. That is fraud.
just cause maybe
Furthermore, those services are free. ISP costs money and is infrastructure
Just checked his IMDB. Other notable roles: Big Hero 6, Frozen, Zootopia, Wreck-It Ralph, Halo 3, Ice Age, American Dad, and Adventure Time
btw for me im male 30 and its WoW, Overwatch, and Stardew Valley
if you are not you can put that too. im just collecting data.
My sarcasm detector is going off, because thats how social media works. Right?
Im glad to hear you say that. Do you own one?
Im torn on this - it also means you trust the company. but you are right. Early access on steam is the same way.
in the words of bo burnham, 'we'll stop beating this dead horse when it stops spitting out money'
Ive seen a lot of people complaining about build quality and pricing. and I admit i gasped at an $80 controller. but xbox is $60...
Its so hard as an adult. It was easy, even in undergrad, but no one wants to be friends with a 30yo introvert grad student whos poor.
Right. in terms of time played, Skyward sword, for example, doesnt match fallout 4, but the exp feels stronger. I want BotW more than FO5.
Oh I know. And I am guilty too, particularly because of CoD (damn you EA). But in my defense its because my friends buy it so i must to play
50 > 122.
Does he love peanut butter?
Im upvoting this out of spite for the FP
I applaud you. I started college at 22 after working for a few years. Working on PhD in comp sci now. I think varied education is important
I intend to go fetal and weep due to the harsh memories.