1801 pts ยท January 6, 2015
Oh so you have found me Mr. Bond. Pull the lever Kronk. Wrrrroooooonnnnggggg llllleeeevveeerrrrrrrrr. So about me yeah not enough galaxy to contain me in. I am a TV/Film junkie. Love the Anime's. Stay classy and Shop S-Mart. Hail to the King baby.
Ramen
"Whoops page not found" another Russian bot playing with your mind OP.
Sorry was vague so. Screening with mental health before purchase. Holding sellers accountable. Severely prosecuting those illegally owning 1
Gun Control.
WOW passing the blame while covering up the real problem? You must be "non colored".
The only problem is that the article is an opinion piece. So it has more liberties than a fact article.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-kamala-harris-affair-married-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/
Dang is that SnapOn though not that cheap trash called blue point.
I dont know doesnt seem like a legit smart truck. Could be wrong though.
I say no. Please fact check it. Dont just follow what some Facebook post says like an idiot.
If your still getting paid give a thumbs up. Wow 2 thumbs up you must seriously be getting paid.
What coincides we have the same social. Small world.
It's not a new wall like trump wants it's the old one that's been there. So let's get that part straight.
So you must make over 10 mil a year then.
WOW looking good. You must do bum busters everyday.
As someone who played gran turismo, I dont get it for RDRO
I think OP is confused.
You forgot the "Red Dog" keep it classy my friend. Also lest no forget the champagen of beer "Miller High Life"
He would of made a good "Vinny" from Atlantis.
L.H.O.?
WTF. wait are you Trump?
Like Dr. Phil said "You said it, now own it"
It's a little early commi. Show something fun.
I remember this game. Fun and frustrating.
I'm going for the year. Which is what the original post was about?
This is where I'm citing my reference. http://nchv.org/index.php/news/media/background_and_statistics/
I read that there are 540,000 something homeless in the US and about 194,000 unsheltered. From that article...
Ramen
"Whoops page not found" another Russian bot playing with your mind OP.
Sorry was vague so. Screening with mental health before purchase. Holding sellers accountable. Severely prosecuting those illegally owning 1
Gun Control.
WOW passing the blame while covering up the real problem? You must be "non colored".
The only problem is that the article is an opinion piece. So it has more liberties than a fact article.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-kamala-harris-affair-married-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/
Dang is that SnapOn though not that cheap trash called blue point.
I dont know doesnt seem like a legit smart truck. Could be wrong though.
I say no. Please fact check it. Dont just follow what some Facebook post says like an idiot.
If your still getting paid give a thumbs up. Wow 2 thumbs up you must seriously be getting paid.
What coincides we have the same social. Small world.
It's not a new wall like trump wants it's the old one that's been there. So let's get that part straight.
So you must make over 10 mil a year then.
WOW looking good. You must do bum busters everyday.
As someone who played gran turismo, I dont get it for RDRO
I think OP is confused.
You forgot the "Red Dog" keep it classy my friend. Also lest no forget the champagen of beer "Miller High Life"
He would of made a good "Vinny" from Atlantis.
L.H.O.?
WTF. wait are you Trump?
Like Dr. Phil said "You said it, now own it"
It's a little early commi. Show something fun.
I remember this game. Fun and frustrating.
I'm going for the year. Which is what the original post was about?
This is where I'm citing my reference. http://nchv.org/index.php/news/media/background_and_statistics/
I read that there are 540,000 something homeless in the US and about 194,000 unsheltered. From that article...