0 pts ยท October 9, 2015
book 10/10, movie 9/10. both great examples of sci-fi done right. please andy weir, moar!
Fellow Iowa Imgurians, Lazer 103.3 is currently doing their Walking Fed food drive. Just google it. PSA for those who don't listen to Lazer.
My cousin has a border collie/beagle mix and I have a Yamaha TW200. We're a bad influence on each other.
I have a black lab that bit the cord to our fridge. Started growing grey hair around his muzzle before he was 2.
Only Ford drivers apply...and are aptly discharged in favor of the International drivers.
Two - three year old children chasing a chicken. Like the scene in Rocky.
Play basketball with a football (or rugby ball). You'll soon understand the underrated fun of a bunch of college meatheads looking like 1/2
I PR'd once. Pretty much MFW. Every world record started with a couple of personal records.
And we wonder why we have to teach our children, "do as I say; not as I do."
TIL, pugs are just funny looking cats. :-/
I have more friends than I can count that have joined. Kudos, props, mad respect. Whatever you call it, you got it from me. Keep positive
I see a bunch of wild Nightfurys playing in the grass. What's this catnip you speak of?
Every lurker who took physics is shaking their screen wondering why, "conservation of angular momentum, ftw," isn't in top three comments
book 10/10, movie 9/10. both great examples of sci-fi done right. please andy weir, moar!
Fellow Iowa Imgurians, Lazer 103.3 is currently doing their Walking Fed food drive. Just google it. PSA for those who don't listen to Lazer.
My cousin has a border collie/beagle mix and I have a Yamaha TW200. We're a bad influence on each other.
I have a black lab that bit the cord to our fridge. Started growing grey hair around his muzzle before he was 2.
Only Ford drivers apply...and are aptly discharged in favor of the International drivers.
Two - three year old children chasing a chicken. Like the scene in Rocky.
Play basketball with a football (or rugby ball). You'll soon understand the underrated fun of a bunch of college meatheads looking like 1/2
I PR'd once. Pretty much MFW. Every world record started with a couple of personal records.
And we wonder why we have to teach our children, "do as I say; not as I do."
TIL, pugs are just funny looking cats. :-/
I have more friends than I can count that have joined. Kudos, props, mad respect. Whatever you call it, you got it from me. Keep positive
I see a bunch of wild Nightfurys playing in the grass. What's this catnip you speak of?
Every lurker who took physics is shaking their screen wondering why, "conservation of angular momentum, ftw," isn't in top three comments