644 pts ยท April 8, 2013
Imagine being in Greenwood
Ten!
Can't help but notice Minister of Foreign affairs is missing XD
Harrison Ford - The Force Awakens
Commenting for later
Next election - It's going to be like voting for the best loser.
No you don't. Dragon's breath is terrible. The rocket velocity is way too slow and the after effect isn't even that good.
A lot of job vacancies in Alberta right now. My uncle is there, he says it gets very cold and snowy though.
It doesn't say the cooking temp!
1. Get Google Chrome, 2. Get the Hola add-on for Google Chrome, 3. Click the Hola icon and switch to U.S.A, 4. Watch Batman Beyond
Dat Laplace doe
I study biomedical & mechanical engineering and had to take a course on control systems recently. It is absolutely fascinating.
Is this near the ivy lea bridge?
He's playing a dangerous game. It may happen. Definitely one of my fave non-viewpoint characters.
I honestly think Aegon might be legitimate, if he manages to take the throne then I feel we will truly see Varys' agenda.
My immediate thought when I saw this pic.
Makes me think of the upcoming Dragon Age.
Seriously!
True, but it has more meaning for book readers.
Brb. Gotta solve a multivariable transcendental heat equation to feel smarter =P
This show is amazing! I love it!
I hope you're not referring to Orphan Black. That show is awesome!
WHAT'D YOU DO?!
Damn it. That's too bad. I love it when the show (or any show) takes the time to put those little tiny details in.
This looks like my old highschool.
I hope that in the next episode it shows that Sansa is missing one of the "amethysts."
True. I've had to do this before. It's easier to just play dumb then tell them you're not interested. You don't want to be mean.
I did too! It was hilarious. Varys was just 100% done with that shit!
How appropriate. Huehuehuehue.
This weather is going to create so many more potholes. :(
Imagine being in Greenwood
Ten!
Can't help but notice Minister of Foreign affairs is missing XD
Harrison Ford - The Force Awakens
Commenting for later
Next election - It's going to be like voting for the best loser.
No you don't. Dragon's breath is terrible. The rocket velocity is way too slow and the after effect isn't even that good.
A lot of job vacancies in Alberta right now. My uncle is there, he says it gets very cold and snowy though.
It doesn't say the cooking temp!
1. Get Google Chrome, 2. Get the Hola add-on for Google Chrome, 3. Click the Hola icon and switch to U.S.A, 4. Watch Batman Beyond
Dat Laplace doe
I study biomedical & mechanical engineering and had to take a course on control systems recently. It is absolutely fascinating.
Is this near the ivy lea bridge?
He's playing a dangerous game. It may happen. Definitely one of my fave non-viewpoint characters.
I honestly think Aegon might be legitimate, if he manages to take the throne then I feel we will truly see Varys' agenda.
My immediate thought when I saw this pic.
Makes me think of the upcoming Dragon Age.
Seriously!
True, but it has more meaning for book readers.
Brb. Gotta solve a multivariable transcendental heat equation to feel smarter =P
This show is amazing! I love it!
I hope you're not referring to Orphan Black. That show is awesome!
WHAT'D YOU DO?!
Damn it. That's too bad. I love it when the show (or any show) takes the time to put those little tiny details in.
This looks like my old highschool.
I hope that in the next episode it shows that Sansa is missing one of the "amethysts."
True. I've had to do this before. It's easier to just play dumb then tell them you're not interested. You don't want to be mean.
I did too! It was hilarious. Varys was just 100% done with that shit!
How appropriate. Huehuehuehue.
This weather is going to create so many more potholes. :(