-20 pts ยท December 9, 2014
Well, not with that attitude.....
You aren't as smart as you *think* you are.
had numerous famines caused by ruthless dictators.
had "purges" to kill dissenters.
Well said. Sure there is plenty wrong with capitalism. At least capitalism has not -
I didn't know it rained yesterday!
This. This is why I keep coming back to this shit show. Fuck your pollical opinion. yeah, yeah I know...everyone else is a fascist....
Damnit, you beat me to it.
#4 I call them "horse doovers"
I don't get it....why have you posted footage from a Paris fashion show???? wait a sec....he is no model! I have been duped.
Some DBZ feels to this.
needs more hot tub.
Yep. you are right, I fucked up.
OH do I? Sorry for expressing a different opinion.
Ever heard of scolling? you....you're an idiot right?
Gotta love the TPBs
Milk enema.....So THATS why those pornos........
In Australia, we call these a "Kebab" or "Sovlaki" Exactly the same concept, different names.
OMFGG!
This is FREAKING AWESOME!
/2 but yeah, I do not get the significance of this image.
I always knew it as betacord. Betamax was on big hero six. ;P
#8 not sure if I am a boomer....I don't get it?
#44 looks like Papa Smurf ejaculated on a bowl of rice.
Well, not with that attitude.....
You aren't as smart as you *think* you are.
had numerous famines caused by ruthless dictators.
had "purges" to kill dissenters.
Well said. Sure there is plenty wrong with capitalism. At least capitalism has not -
I didn't know it rained yesterday!
This. This is why I keep coming back to this shit show. Fuck your pollical opinion. yeah, yeah I know...everyone else is a fascist....
Damnit, you beat me to it.
#4 I call them "horse doovers"
I don't get it....why have you posted footage from a Paris fashion show???? wait a sec....he is no model! I have been duped.
Some DBZ feels to this.
Some DBZ feels to this.
needs more hot tub.
Yep. you are right, I fucked up.
OH do I? Sorry for expressing a different opinion.
Ever heard of scolling? you....you're an idiot right?
Gotta love the TPBs
Milk enema.....So THATS why those pornos........
In Australia, we call these a "Kebab" or "Sovlaki" Exactly the same concept, different names.
OMFGG!
This is FREAKING AWESOME!
/2 but yeah, I do not get the significance of this image.
I always knew it as betacord. Betamax was on big hero six. ;P
#8 not sure if I am a boomer....I don't get it?
#44 looks like Papa Smurf ejaculated on a bowl of rice.