13298 pts ยท November 13, 2016
Sick of hateful things in the world. Here's to positivity! 25 year old male. I love making shitty gifs of things that make me laugh. I hope they make you laugh too.
Nope. 24 hour shift today.
Please tell me that came with a slimjim?
I always upvote Hellboy.
Nice!
Glad you got a buddy to spend it with! Glad you're where you want to be! Have a happy new year!
I'm just going to pretend like they covered the song together, and then go cry about it cuz it really didn't happen...
What do you do? Hema by chance?
That's the Police but I'll allow it.
Something, something, coming in the air tonight.
Guillermo and Ron are always awesome! I'll have to check it out since I'll never Hellboy 3. I wish they'd make it an Netflix series at least
Sounds like you need more vitamins, fiber, and minerals in your diet....minerals Marie!
The one that's big as a battleship? Be pretty cool of he did. If it's still around!
Only on Tuesdays. Wear a rain coat when it rains. Don't get them wet. Don't feed them after midnight.
Damn Skippy!
That's why I always pass on ice cream with nuts.
I can only hope!
I'm sure they are. I doubt they're best friends and hang out all the time. But I'm sure they're friends.
I thought it was a good movie. It was everything it was advertised to be.
Right? Such good sports!
Damn! Thanks for the share!
Yes? Yes to both.
lol. I don't see any nudes in the house yet, but still acurate.
I'm blind without my contacts, so that would be an interesting challenge.
Wow! I would have loved to have been there!
Yeah. This is just a collection house he has. Not to mention everything is super insured.
Right?
Makes ya wonder what gyms he has there.
I'd say that is a very fair assumption. Maybe some stuffed ones but haven't seen any pictures of those...
Not a fan of the replicas I'm guessing?
lol! Honestly, if it was my job to clean this place everyday I wouldn't mind. It seems like you would find something new every time!
Nope. 24 hour shift today.
Please tell me that came with a slimjim?
I always upvote Hellboy.
Nice!
Glad you got a buddy to spend it with! Glad you're where you want to be! Have a happy new year!
I'm just going to pretend like they covered the song together, and then go cry about it cuz it really didn't happen...
What do you do? Hema by chance?
That's the Police but I'll allow it.
Something, something, coming in the air tonight.
Guillermo and Ron are always awesome! I'll have to check it out since I'll never Hellboy 3. I wish they'd make it an Netflix series at least
Sounds like you need more vitamins, fiber, and minerals in your diet....minerals Marie!
The one that's big as a battleship? Be pretty cool of he did. If it's still around!
Only on Tuesdays. Wear a rain coat when it rains. Don't get them wet. Don't feed them after midnight.
Damn Skippy!
That's why I always pass on ice cream with nuts.
I can only hope!
I'm sure they are. I doubt they're best friends and hang out all the time. But I'm sure they're friends.
I thought it was a good movie. It was everything it was advertised to be.
Right? Such good sports!
Damn! Thanks for the share!
Yes? Yes to both.
lol. I don't see any nudes in the house yet, but still acurate.
I'm blind without my contacts, so that would be an interesting challenge.
Wow! I would have loved to have been there!
Yeah. This is just a collection house he has. Not to mention everything is super insured.
Right?
Makes ya wonder what gyms he has there.
I'd say that is a very fair assumption. Maybe some stuffed ones but haven't seen any pictures of those...
Not a fan of the replicas I'm guessing?
lol! Honestly, if it was my job to clean this place everyday I wouldn't mind. It seems like you would find something new every time!