4178 pts ยท May 5, 2014
i steal reddit comments.
"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE, LET'S GO!"
He's reading the history of the Bulls since MJ left.
Im pretty sure you just have the Bulls logo upside down
Skin may be wrinkled but that man's game is still smooth as fuck
From the thumbnail I though it was a burrito. This is much cuter but probably less tasty.
I think you glitched out of the map
FTFY
"This Taser I bought from China, can also be used as a lighter."
"Oh, fucking great, now I have to climb a damn mountain."
That dog is a hero! v
Darn it! Only Monday and I have used up all the cute I can stand for the week! I have got to pace myself.
Nice. And here we are building a trebuchet from a kit like suckers.
Looks like a spirit is trying to send a message.http://imgur.com/fLB2rPe.jpg
*throws holy water*
4d printing???? I don't understand, so this printer is supposed to manipulate time? You're going to print a plastic doodad last week?
Woah. My Sims 3 screenshots can't even slightly live up to this.
english is not my first language
Now that is mildly interesting. The decaying sealion carcass was way too interesting for me, but this hexagonal oil has calmed me down.
but look how pretty he is
Detroit's looking good!
This is from the movie The Missing, when Tommy Lee Jones is being questioned by the witch-doctor Native American.
Nothing beats watching a good gardening video after a action movie.
Linguistically, on the other hand, it's totally it's own language, unintelligible for the most part for Latvian speakers (3)
However, politically, it's recognized as a dialect of Latvian, with no official recognition.(2/3)
That's Latgalian, the eastern-most region of Latvia, Latgale, has it's own language, spoken by about 150,000 people(1)
Linguistically, on the other hand, it's totally it's own language, unintelligible for the most part for Latvian speakers.
However, politically, it's recognized as a dialect of Latvian, with no official recognition.
Whoever said money can't buy happiness was full of shit.
That must cost an absolute shit ton to place it there.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a3cf3445e216fae5b498e08406832657/tumblr_n1fj2hyF3O1t3t9cwo1_250.gif
"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE, LET'S GO!"
He's reading the history of the Bulls since MJ left.
Im pretty sure you just have the Bulls logo upside down
Skin may be wrinkled but that man's game is still smooth as fuck
From the thumbnail I though it was a burrito. This is much cuter but probably less tasty.
I think you glitched out of the map
"This Taser I bought from China, can also be used as a lighter."
"Oh, fucking great, now I have to climb a damn mountain."
That dog is a hero!
v
Darn it! Only Monday and I have used up all the cute I can stand for the week! I have got to pace myself.
Nice. And here we are building a trebuchet from a kit like suckers.
Looks like a spirit is trying to send a message.http://imgur.com/fLB2rPe.jpg
*throws holy water*
4d printing???? I don't understand, so this printer is supposed to manipulate time? You're going to print a plastic doodad last week?
Woah. My Sims 3 screenshots can't even slightly live up to this.
english is not my first language
Now that is mildly interesting. The decaying sealion carcass was way too interesting for me, but this hexagonal oil has calmed me down.
but look how pretty he is
Detroit's looking good!
This is from the movie The Missing, when Tommy Lee Jones is being questioned by the witch-doctor Native American.
Nothing beats watching a good gardening video after a action movie.
Linguistically, on the other hand, it's totally it's own language, unintelligible for the most part for Latvian speakers (3)
However, politically, it's recognized as a dialect of Latvian, with no official recognition.(2/3)
That's Latgalian, the eastern-most region of Latvia, Latgale, has it's own language, spoken by about 150,000 people(1)
Linguistically, on the other hand, it's totally it's own language, unintelligible for the most part for Latvian speakers.
However, politically, it's recognized as a dialect of Latvian, with no official recognition.
Whoever said money can't buy happiness was full of shit.
That must cost an absolute shit ton to place it there.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a3cf3445e216fae5b498e08406832657/tumblr_n1fj2hyF3O1t3t9cwo1_250.gif