Server614

3549 pts · December 9, 2014


I’m a lover of bourbon, dark beers, my beagle/spaniel pupper, and of smiling. I’m 48 and generally a happy person. I feel like I don't really belong on Imgur. I prefer dogs to cats, have never seen watch Game of Thrones and I love sports. Any sport. Yay sports! Oh well.

Came here to ask this!!

5 years ago | Likes 22 Dislikes 1

Oh good grief! I was so mad! Then I was absolutely dying!

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Imagine holding onto political beliefs so tightly that they just simply become your personality.

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Always updoot Brent Terhune!!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Tank is gorgeous!!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

why all of the NCAs I’ve known of have gotten tossed. 2/2

5 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 0

In my state they have to be “reasonable” in the eyes of the law. Stopping someone from supporting themselves is unreasonable. Literally 1/2

5 years ago | Likes 27 Dislikes 0

I used to work in an industry where NCAs are VERY common. They are INSANELY difficult to win, expensive to file, and VERY RARELY ever won.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Your crotch goblin is beautiful!! Congratulations on the new start and the beautiful baby!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I 100% did this when I was married. Seriously said I wanted me time. 8 years after a divorce I find out it was a sign of how unhappy I was.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I too am following for an update!!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Nope, that’s actually how they serve the pizza!! It’s Ohio Valley style pizza. (Steubenville area).

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

This is definitely NOT all of Ohio... it’s an “Ohio Valley” thing. (Steubenville area).

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yeah, it’s a Steubenville thing!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Am I the only one who wants to see her lips now?! I feel cheated.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

WOW!! That’s truly beautiful, good on you for finding the gorgeous underneath the grunge.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

@pandastrafe YES!! I’d be all over it. But not AT the store with vile child employees & my daughter. Call the next day to the GM or owners.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Disagree. If it’s a third party app, the store contracted with them to sell their food, it is ABSOLUTELY up to that manager to fix it.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

EXACTLY!! She had the option of leaving via the same door she came in through and dealing with the issue from a distance. Handled poorly!!

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 9

TY!! I felt from the beginning there was just “more” to this story. It seemed clear the employees in the background were antagonizing them.

5 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 1

That’s a bingo!!

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

I am so lucky to have grown up with Mr. Rogers. My childhood hero; I have a deep admiration for him as a man, a human, and a neighbor.

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

a shoulder or an ear! We need to hold each other up through the struggles! YOU are strong and clearly a fighter! KEEP IT UP!!

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Been there myself as well. Let life beat me down for FAR too long. I’m FINALLY rising above and in a place I’m proud of! DM if you need 1/?

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Burrito Blanket was a WINNER!!!

5 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0

Had that same reaction as an Ohio State fan. ?

5 years ago | Likes 17 Dislikes 1

Because 9 times out of 10 that's what "nodding off in a sammich" is. Drugs.

5 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Definitely heroin. The first few times you see it you get medical help. After that you're just numb to it.

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I’d say Mama gets to participate in Secret Santa! Ohhhhh!! I hope I get her!

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Only one state, Virginia, permanently disenfranchises felons permanently.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0