475 pts ยท August 16, 2013
Before or after the All Valley tournament?
Feels it already!
Sprinkelssss
This awkward boner?
I came here to post this.
Check out the theory that squall is dead. Will break your mind :/
Welcome to your tape.
Simply an alternate fact.
"Black, out" *mic drop* - Obama, probably.
Boomerang ????
At least his face is on something useful now.
Me too!
Absolutely nothing?
sCERAms
Must have.
I can do stuff. Hire me.
.
If you haven't had a Kanzi apple - you haven't lived.
I ham.
#Haunting
All I see is "I see you pee"
I think all it's really missing is some buoyancy. Just needs to bob up and down a touch.
What did it say?
Damn nature! You scary.
Bananas are $1kg this week in Aus. The competition is strong! Haha
Haha! I'm pooping too!
Must be! Aussie too. We pick up basically everything from the US. How did this slip haha
I don't understand how? Bi-monthly would be the appropriate term.
Before or after the All Valley tournament?
Feels it already!
Sprinkelssss
This awkward boner?
I came here to post this.
Check out the theory that squall is dead. Will break your mind :/
Welcome to your tape.
Simply an alternate fact.
"Black, out" *mic drop* - Obama, probably.
Boomerang ????
At least his face is on something useful now.
Me too!
Absolutely nothing?
sCERAms
Must have.
I can do stuff. Hire me.
.
If you haven't had a Kanzi apple - you haven't lived.
I ham.
#Haunting
All I see is "I see you pee"
I think all it's really missing is some buoyancy. Just needs to bob up and down a touch.
What did it say?
Damn nature! You scary.
Bananas are $1kg this week in Aus. The competition is strong! Haha
.
Haha! I'm pooping too!
Must be! Aussie too. We pick up basically everything from the US. How did this slip haha
I don't understand how? Bi-monthly would be the appropriate term.