98 pts ยท April 16, 2016
Around the world
The first thing I seen was the Subaru.
I'm colorblind so this does me no good.
As a former Taekwondo instructor, I had a friend that ended up putting a guy in the hospital because the guy she was with was abusive.
When I found out I didn't get a beta key I was rather upset.
I cannot wait until this game comes out.
You must be playing it wrong
Around the world
The first thing I seen was the Subaru.
I'm colorblind so this does me no good.
As a former Taekwondo instructor, I had a friend that ended up putting a guy in the hospital because the guy she was with was abusive.
When I found out I didn't get a beta key I was rather upset.
I cannot wait until this game comes out.
You must be playing it wrong