218 pts ยท July 16, 2013
No, they typically use coolant to disapate the heat from the endmill, what they're doing is a tech demo, not really making a part.
From what I heard they're using that material to advertise the endmill, they're not really making a part .
Its not really frowned upon, especially when used when going to (most ) airsoft fields, it's typically fine in that area.
Federal law to have at least a 1/4" long orange tip, however unless you go out carrying it around in public areas (malls, market etc..) (1)
I'll go with $5.25ish
The things they carried by Tim O' Brien -introduces you to the Vietnam War through a series of characters in an American Platoon, Great book
Would you truly want that stuff in your private parts or would you use disposable clothes instead? I would choose the latter. :P
Thanks Mr. WebMD
You're still spinning in either x, y, or z dimensions. Spinning is not a plane of reference.
Buying a saturn V or a sr71 (if they still have those)
I have a similar desk piece, its a guardian from halo 4. Was pretty fun to make, i forgot the company that makes these but i was planning (1
Much appreciated.
Nice job! I'll be over there next year for machining.
In the mid 18th century document said "Typically everyman who owned s firearm at the time had a powder horn." Sorry, that's all I got.
So i did some garglin' and obviously that would mean i'm no expert but you asked and i'm just trying to help. It seems its usage spiked (1)
The bullying version of this is called swirling
I saw, I was just saying at first glance to me it seemed like metal. I see that its wood being turned, thanks!
Ah, i see, it seemed like it was metal at first. Thank you +1
As another imgurian pointed out, it has the opposite cut flutes. Also at first glance (again to me) it looked as if it was metal.
I apologize if my comment came out as ignorant, at first glance (to me anyway) it seemed like a pattern for an endmill. (1)
Ah, I see that now. It's quite interesting that its wood, at first glance (to me anyway) it seems as if its metal. Thanks for clearing it up
It looks like a massive drill bit for boring. Not sure, it has the same patter as a 3" endmill i've seen for a cnc.
Good guess
It with "anti" as the leading word, again, its only my opinion so take it for what you will. (2)
I apologize, it is an appropriate term. However, in my opinion I believe "counter" is even more appropriate, I haven't heard anyone call (1)
It means the same, but counter-clockwise would be the appropriate term
Right, as it says it's a pseudo, or fake, "force" that's used to describe motions from certain frames of reference.
There is no such thing as a centrifugal force
Ah homeless despot, a home away from home
(2) to video is relatively easy compared to going in blind an trying to figure it out yourself.
No, they typically use coolant to disapate the heat from the endmill, what they're doing is a tech demo, not really making a part.
From what I heard they're using that material to advertise the endmill, they're not really making a part .
Its not really frowned upon, especially when used when going to (most ) airsoft fields, it's typically fine in that area.
Federal law to have at least a 1/4" long orange tip, however unless you go out carrying it around in public areas (malls, market etc..) (1)
I'll go with $5.25ish
The things they carried by Tim O' Brien -introduces you to the Vietnam War through a series of characters in an American Platoon, Great book
Would you truly want that stuff in your private parts or would you use disposable clothes instead? I would choose the latter. :P
Thanks Mr. WebMD
You're still spinning in either x, y, or z dimensions. Spinning is not a plane of reference.
Buying a saturn V or a sr71 (if they still have those)
I have a similar desk piece, its a guardian from halo 4. Was pretty fun to make, i forgot the company that makes these but i was planning (1
Much appreciated.
Nice job! I'll be over there next year for machining.
In the mid 18th century document said "Typically everyman who owned s firearm at the time had a powder horn." Sorry, that's all I got.
So i did some garglin' and obviously that would mean i'm no expert but you asked and i'm just trying to help. It seems its usage spiked (1)
The bullying version of this is called swirling
I saw, I was just saying at first glance to me it seemed like metal. I see that its wood being turned, thanks!
Ah, i see, it seemed like it was metal at first. Thank you +1
As another imgurian pointed out, it has the opposite cut flutes. Also at first glance (again to me) it looked as if it was metal.
I apologize if my comment came out as ignorant, at first glance (to me anyway) it seemed like a pattern for an endmill. (1)
Ah, I see that now. It's quite interesting that its wood, at first glance (to me anyway) it seems as if its metal. Thanks for clearing it up
It looks like a massive drill bit for boring. Not sure, it has the same patter as a 3" endmill i've seen for a cnc.
Good guess
It with "anti" as the leading word, again, its only my opinion so take it for what you will. (2)
I apologize, it is an appropriate term. However, in my opinion I believe "counter" is even more appropriate, I haven't heard anyone call (1)
It means the same, but counter-clockwise would be the appropriate term
Right, as it says it's a pseudo, or fake, "force" that's used to describe motions from certain frames of reference.
There is no such thing as a centrifugal force
Ah homeless despot, a home away from home
(2) to video is relatively easy compared to going in blind an trying to figure it out yourself.